Cheap UHF spectrum analyzer (and RC tx rx) using RFM22 module

Nandox7:
Hi zitron,

Where did you get your RFM22B? The only that I can find seem to have the emitting power locked and can't do the 100mW.

Thanks

Nandox7:
I know about Flytron gear I actually bought some other parts from them, but yes my intention is to get bare PCB's.
I have all the remaining parts just the PCB that is missing.

I got some time ago some similar RFM boards (RFM21 I believe) to do a telemetry project but got sidetracked and ended
going for BlueTooth and developing an app for it. And the the boards are still here getting dust.

But what you share here is on a another level (special in what concerns range) and rather interests me, so I eager to try it
and put my hands on the code as well. :slight_smile:

Oh, does that mean you can help with the code?? I have 4 boards left, Rustie0125 wants 1, so you can have the last 3. PM me your address, email and how many you want.

Devonian:
My first board works just fine as a spec analyser.
I've yet to build my other boards.

I'm a bit like you, no big motivation for UHF at the moment (I have OpenLRS for UHF R/C), plus I have a couple other projects - including weather monitoring, maybe with an RFM22B and an Arduino :wink:

Cool. I can help you with the code if your weather telemetry project is something simple, like tx/rx of serial data or something.