My forthcming book

I have received an enquiry from a fellow member (Netherlands is a beautiful country!) about my forthcoming book. My book is not like any other Arduino book (that's what every author says). The novice as well as the proficient user will benefit. I have chapters about basic circuit theory, the laws, ac, programming, projects. For example, most books instruct us that the anode of a LED is on the side of the longer lead, which is correct. However, how about if you find a used LED with both leads cut equally? They forget to mention anything about the flat end on the LED casing. I use some real picturesque programming illustrations, etc. For those illustrations, I use a program called Yenka, which can be downloaded free.I intend to have a TofC on the forum shortly. Some of the projects are from the Arduino site but explained better, with schematics included and a photo of the end result.I am sorry to say that the book will not be ready for Christmas gift. :cry:

Dr.Andrew

Do you have more information about your book? Website?
Will it be available on the amazon website?

Webmeister

I will post a table of contents on the forum very soon. The book will be ready around the end of January, and I plan to bundle with one of the Arduino boards so the reader will have a board with which to practice. I have not checked as to whether Amazon would be interested, but I do not see why not.

Thank you for your post.

Dr.Andrew :wink: