Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Got it...the array was prefilled with 0?
No. You declared an array of length 3, but provided only one initial value. So, receivedData[ 0 ] was set to 0. You have no idea what is in receivedData[ 1 ] or receivedData[ 2 ].
I can't see to figure out, or find the answer, once I have run saveJson I want it to go back to the index.htm page, I have tried the following
I can't see where your code does that.

Any help would be great
Without seeing your code, that seems unlikely.
A shaft coupler is a "gearbox without reduction".

Get them at servocity.com, which is a great source for robot parts.
This is exactly what I was looking for but I can't find a coupler with the motor shaft entering and the long wheels shaft exiting.
Maybe it's my fault.
Project Guidance / Re: Problem with rf remote rel...
Last post by TomGeorge - Today at 10:42 am
Hi,
Welcome to the forum.

Please read the first post in any forum entitled how to use this forum.
http://forum.arduino.cc/index.php/topic,148850.0.html then look down to item #7 about how to post your code.
It will be formatted in a scrolling window that makes it easier to read.

Can you please post a copy of your circuit, in CAD or a picture of a hand drawn circuit in jpg, png?

If you look at your Rx code you do nothing to control Relay2, only Relay1 and Relay3.
A copy and paste problem?

Tom... :)
Please show your code. Just in case you haven't read it, see point 7 in How to use this forum - please read on how to post code.

Which Arduino are you using?
Dont mind the emoji
You mean "don't mind the dumbass that can't read the instructions and post code properly". Well, OK. Moving on to help someone that CAN.

On the master, why are you using a while loop to read two bytes? Why are you waiting for at least one byte, and then reading 2 as soon as one is available.

but unfortunately I am not receiving the values I want.
Don't you think it might be important to tell us what actually happens? "Not what I want" is completely useless information.
Deutsch / Re: Hexapod GitHub Projekt läs...
Last post by themanfrommoon - Today at 10:36 am
Kein .ino ?!
Das riecht aber sehr alt.
Da ist wohl einiges an Entwirrungs- und Sortierungsarbeit zu leisten.

Was soll das eigentlich werden?

Ein Hexapot der wodurch gesteuert wird und was bewegen soll?
Ich habe doch hier vor ner Weile auch sowas gelesen. Such mal nach "Stewart Platform".

Lieben Gruß,
Chris
Generale / Re: controllo cassetta della p...
Last post by acuplush - Today at 10:36 am
Avevo sbagliato il collegamento del pulsante di scarico, ora funziona sia il mio codice che il tuo.
So che quella che ho utilizzato io non è la scrittura corretta, ma il simulatore accetta solo gli "AND"
Programming Questions / Re: Bluetooth XC4382
Last post by IanCrowe - Today at 10:36 am
Hi

It would help if you could tell us what the sketch is doing and what you expect it to do. E.G. do you get a response from the AT command.

Also could you post a link to (or a copy of) the datasheet for your XC4382?

A quick google finds me this:-

https://www.jaycar.com.au/medias/sys_master/images/9116161474590/XC4382-manualMain.pdf

from Jaycar in Australia. However there are significant differences between the commands listed and the ones you are using e.g. You are trying an "AT+VERSION" command which is not listed in the Jaycar datasheet.

Clarification on these things will help us to help you.

Ian
Project Guidance / Re: pixelblaze
Last post by TomGeorge - Today at 10:35 am
Hi,
Welcome to the forum.

Please read the first post in any forum entitled how to use this forum.
http://forum.arduino.cc/index.php/topic,148850.0.html.

Can you please tell us your electronics, programming, Arduino, hardware experience?

Thanks.. Tom... :)
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10