Go Down

Topic: 3020 timeout after 400ms (Read 3847 times) previous topic - next topic

frogballet

Just a few days ago I had no problem running the Arduino editor with my chromebook but all of a sudden the past two days every time I try to upload to my Sparkfun Inventors Kit redboard I keep getting this error. Can anyone help?

Sending 3020: receiveData timeout after 400ms

ballscrewbob

There have been some issues since Friday.
The team are back in the morning so hopefully they will catch up with those and yours will be fixed too.

It may not be the answer you were looking for but its the one I am giving based on either experience, educated guess, google or the fact that you gave nothing to go with in the first place so I used my wonky crystal ball.

sandeepmistry

Hi @frogballet,

Unfortunately, the Sparkfun Redboard is not one of the boards officially supported by the Arduino Create Chrome app (for a full list please see: http://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=465962.0).

Some suggestions:
  • Try a different USB cable
  • Try loading a sketch from a non-Chrome OS based PC using Create and/or the regular IDE
  • Try pressing reset from before the sketch starts uploading.

00alis

We have been experiencing the same error when trying to upload the blink on a Nano but selecting Uno from the Select Board modal. @sandeepmistry you can try to reproduce like that maybe

CharlesdgBurns

How is this still such a big issue?
Running into it with an Arduino UNO here...

sandeepmistry

Hi there,

We've tested with the Uno again on both the Chrome OS devices we have access to and have not encountered the issue.

Could you please provide more info?

• What version of Chrome OS are you using? chrome://version
  • What Chrome OS device are you using
  • Was this working previously? Does upload work intermediately?
  • Does this issue appear when a particular sketch is load?
  • Do you have access to a non-Chrome OS PC to test if the Uno is functional

Go Up