Precision check weigher

@PeterH

PeterH:
Your trace code doesn't seem to print out the received characters properly, perhaps because SoftwareSerial returns an integer and you are using the String append operator to add that to a string so they are getting decimalised......

Yes, of cource I'll can trace better after, now I'm interested only to show that my Arduino code work well and trace something received....
I'm interested to this because I immagine that if it work with my Software serial it'll work also with my weigher, but with the weigher I haven't trace nothing.... :~

PeterH:
You don't say what happens in the other scenario when you connect the SoftwareSerial to RS232-to-TTL to the weigher.

Wat do you mean? I can connect my software serial (with my USB to Serial converter) only to the weigher serial or to the RS232 Arduino shield..... what do you mean with connect the SoftwareSerial to RS232-to-TTL to the weigher

PeterH:
Have you tried crossing the SoftwareSerial Tx/Rx lines over?

I have tryed to chage my cable from pin 7 to 8 but and also in the code... but never change.
In my actually configuration pin 8 RX and pin 7 TX in this way when I connect the arduino with the RS232 shield to the USB Serial converter and I monitor the signal the HEX character sended are correct, is for this that I think this configuration work well....

I hope to be more clear now?

Fabio