looking for experienced code writer for joint work in movie replica creations.

alls i want is for 3 servos to go off in sequence when i press a button. after i press the button a second time id like them to revert the process backwards, hell i dont even mind anymore if i have to use a second switch because this shits starting to see wayover complicated to do such a simple action. i understand i have to write it in state machine the problem is i just dont know how to write in state machine and i havent found any good examples or tutorials about using state machine to create a sequence of events and then reverse them.

i understand i have to use millis to sequence it and i know how to figure it all out i just am way to new at drawing sketches. from what i learned i have to start with the last process and work in reverse. so if the first servo i want takes 100 ms to rotate 15 degrees, the second takes 300 ms to rotate 45 degrees and it takes the last one 1100 ms to rotate 165 degrees then the psuedo sketch would be like

3rd servo to rotate in 1500ms on input 5 high
2nd servo to rotate in 400ms on input 5 high
1st servo to rotate in 100ms on input 5 high

im not quite sure how to make it reverse the same process when the switch is pressed a second time...i think i may have to use digitalread or something