arduino presence id detection

Hi to everyone, i am not new in arduino programming and projects developments.
My friend talked to me about a cool project that consists in detecting the presence of someone in a room and also read some ID (maybe some card, or some bluetooth device) while the persons stays in the room... Let's pick an example to make it clear..

The x person has this Card or Bluetooth device in his pocket... when he enters the room the Arduino detects the presence and picks his id that may be stored in the Card... when the person exits the room the arduino detect the person ID is not anymore in the room...

Also the arduino should be able to read multiple persons ID presence in the room...

Now, I am not asking about making the project... but there is any idea if there is such sensor that can read the ID presence, or maybe some similar project to start with... i want to know if this project is possible do develop :wink: ..

Thanks in Advance .

The problem is restricting the sensing to the room and not the room next door or upstairs. Using an RF transponder presents problems like this.
Something like an RFID at the door might work but again this could be triggered by some one standing close to the door.
It sounds tricky.

adizhavo:
Hi to everyone, i am not new in arduino programming and projects developments.
My friend talked to me about a cool project that consists in detecting the presence of someone in a room and also read some ID (maybe some card, or some bluetooth device) while the persons stays in the room... Let's pick an example to make it clear..

The x person has this Card or Bluetooth device in his pocket... when he enters the room the Arduino detects the presence and picks his id that may be stored in the Card... when the person exits the room the arduino detect the person ID is not anymore in the room...

Also the arduino should be able to read multiple persons ID presence in the room...

Now, I am not asking about making the project... but there is any idea if there is such sensor that can read the ID presence, or maybe some similar project to start with... i want to know if this project is possible do develop :wink: ..

Thanks in Advance .

What you asked is bluetooth presence detection by Arduino; -

Here is the link might help you to start, otherwise post back here, we will re-sharp the pencil.

http://www.fritz-hut.com/bluetooth-presence-detection/