How not to get help

Contentious point of view, but I feel there is a need for people who can help out to sometimes just be 'here is a code" (well noted so you learn something from it).

To me there is a clear split in hard and software with the Arduino....I have just about NO interest in code, it really dose not excite me in the slightest.....but components mmmmm sexy!!!

To me It seems a really strange split that programming help is handed out in breadcrumb trail, pseudo educational manner.

Where as schematics and hardware information is severed up in a little more "you need it, you got it" way.

As stated before, I couldn't give a {radio edit} about code, but iv still gone out and got a couple of books on C and Microcotroles as you have to have a knowledge of both sides, if you want to achieve anything more the what on the turolal pages! (I get that some people don't have that attitude, and that can be irritating I guess)

but some time when your really struggling with what is A foreign language, and the joys of it syntax the last thing you want is a answer that for all intense and purposes is a riddle....educational or not, it can be really off putting and a straight answer resulting in a breakthrough is far more encouraging a motivation to an individual.

Also the assumption that its always a homework, school, or collage project someone just want help with for a easy grade.......iv not been around electronics forums for a long-time, so I don't know if this is a big issue, but from reading post, I know it a big assumption.

I went to art school, and got into the Arduino though the arts long after graduating, I don't have a teacher, or a room full of classmates I can turn to...I have this Forum, and its perfect mix of "Im going to help you work it out" & "here is the code" guys.

So if you are good with code, share it! :-*