GY-521 gyroscope/accelerometer breakout board

Thanks Krodal, I really appreciate your time!

Your code works perfectly on my arduino board and that way the GY-521 is doing good too.

I loaded the code and serial monitor the output (acc, temp, gyro). Tilted the board and the values change, they seem to be correct.

I spent the night trying the code by Jeff Rowberg, but Im sort of a rookie on this area, and tryna figure out what memory adresses is all about was kinda of
confusing for me but at the end of the day I guess my basic background programming skills helped me out. Created the directory for the MPU6050 and I2Cdev
libraries and then they appeared on the IDE!!. But as Im tryna get a 3D visual demonstration of the board motion I ran the MPU6050_DMP6.ino code and the
displayed error is something Ive been having troubles for the last hours. It says that there's something wrong with Quaternion.h. Certainly is something about a missing library in the arduino directory, the thing I don't know which other library I need to add in order to get this code working, is it the helper_3dmath.h? if it is, is possible to create a sortof library directory with just one file in it (.h)? cause I read on the arduino hacking libraries instructions a library needs 2 or more files.

If I get this done, I mean the MPU6050_DMP6.ino working, could you please tell me the steps to run the Processing sketch? and which is the code? I guess its
the MPUTeapot.pde on the Jeff Rowberg site, am I right? By steps I mean the way of linking arduino sketch to Processing 3D sketch.

So please I'll appreciate your comments on this!!

Regards