Shiftbrite and Wifly Shield SPI help

Hello all,
I have some shiftbrite's that I have working, I have written lots of little code snippets to do different things with them. So I had the idea instead of controlling them through a laptop connected with a USB cable I would like to control them through any web browser through wifi. I just received the wifly from sparkfun and already I am thinking my idea might not work. The wifly shield communicates through SPI as do the shiftbrites. Is this possible for this to work or will I have to find another solution? I noticed the ethernet shield also communicates through SPI as well so I imagine it is the same story. I can use two arduino's set up as master slave, but I would really like to do this wirelessly through a browser. Any help is greatly appreciated.

There is an example on the documentation site for controlling Shiftbrites without using the hardware SPI pins: non-hardware_spi_example [macetech documentation]

You can select any available pins. It will be somewhat slower than the SPI code, and means that you cannot use a ShiftBrite Shield, but will not interfere with the WiFly or other shields that use SPI.

Thanks again Mace