Go Down

Topic: "94 billion dollars in medical costs" (Read 7656 times) previous topic - next topic

cjdelphi

you argue one day that doing electronics wrong is OK cause it works for you in the short term, then turn around and post some FUD junk article and claim that an entire country is doing it wrong in the long term and act amazed WHILE nearly bullying some guy who doesn't use microwave ovens cause of the perceived health effects BASED on FUD junk articles?

gee I wish I could see myself as a glowing beacon of perfection...

personally I think your healthcare needs to be questioned, cause there are some underlying, yet subtle, mental issues at work as I review your recent posts. (aka everything out of your mouth on any subject is not only the truth, its written in stone as fact)

Unlike your 1 man Crusades to annoy the crap out of me....

you failed, please try again.

AWOL

Ladies, please - put your handbags away.
"Pete, it's a fool (who) looks for logic in the chambers of the human heart." Ulysses Everett McGill.
Do not send technical questions via personal messaging - they will be ignored.
I speak for myself, not Arduino.

GoForSmoke

Healthcare as a barely regulated (joke) profit industry will always cost the most possible to give the least possible. Same as the power industry since the regs were removed, all these now companies to make things more efficient yet in the biggest energy glut in decades, consumer prices have more than doubled.
Some things should not be left to profiteers and thieves given little or no oversight. Here they have that and they get to "work with" the government to make the rules they use to steal all they can.

Wizdum, how can you have a free market when a few hundred people control most of everything between them?
1) http://gammon.com.au/blink  <-- tasking Arduino 1-2-3
2) http://gammon.com.au/serial <-- techniques howto
3) http://gammon.com.au/interrupts
Your sketch can sense ongoing process events in time.
Your sketch can make events to control it over time.

wizdum

Wizdum, how can you have a free market when a few hundred people control most of everything between them?

Easy. Bullets are cheap and poor people are desperate. At first, the government will call them terrorists, but as time goes on these "terrorists" will start becoming people that you know. The government can only lock up so many of your friends, family, and neighbors before even the most dense people will wake up. As the middle class falls apart in the US, more and more people will realize that they never really had any "wealth" to begin with.

sbright33

thepenguin

Easy. Bullets are cheap and poor people are desperate. At first, the government will call them terrorists, but as time goes on these "terrorists" will start becoming people that you know. The government can only lock up so many of your friends, family, and neighbors before even the most dense people will wake up. As the middle class falls apart in the US, more and more people will realize that they never really had any "wealth" to begin with.

Have you ever considered a job in late-night comedy? This sounds like something I'd see on the tonight show...

wizdum

Have you ever considered a job in late-night comedy? This sounds like something I'd see on the tonight show...

I haven't actually. I prefer to give my stuff away for free. OpenSource Comedy if you will.

Go Up