Require assistance with LED Hula Hoop wiring, Seeeduino film, info inside...

So, what I'm thinking here, is that I want to wire my 5-way switch to the seeeduino mainboard frame, with power/ground coming off the 3.3v 12c port, and a resistor inline the ground, and then my three mode/sleep/color outputs to Analog 1,2,3 outputs, as is done in the Pro Mini circuit. However, I don't know if this will give me any interrupts, as it seems the interrupts are only on the breakout frame 12c port.

Then, I was wondering where I want to pick up my Digital in and Clock In for my LED strip. I was thinking possibly the ISP (in-system programming?) ports 11 and 13 like on the Pro Mini 328, but that doesn't seem right exactly.

Those are my biggest concern. Am I going to be able to get any of the sleep, mode, or color buttons to work for a sleep mode interrupt, and how do I make sure the sleep button works? With software only? And my other concern is I would like to get the LED strip working with Hardware SPI versus bit-banged methods as the original creator did, is this going to be possible with the Seeeduino?

Lastly, I want my switch to do the following:
press=sleep
left=brightness up
right=brightness down
up=mode
down=color

I think everything else is pretty easy, but I'm really unsure on what ports on the Seeeduino I need to choose for everything to work correctly once I get to programming it. The stuff is rather expensive so I'm doing my best to fully understand it before I dive in too deep. Thanks,

Nick