I feel cool joining this forum.

Just wanted to Stop in to say hi and also to introduce myself here! The Boards look extremely interesting and I can’t wait to become a member of the community!

Besides, I would like to suggest the moderators and the administrators of this site that there should be a place for every new member for their introduction. Majority of the people prefer to give their introduction before they could start up.

So if my suggestion is logical and if it does make any sense then an introduction thread should be started here.

Thanks,
Katherine.

Welcome on board. :slight_smile:
We don't have such a place to introduce yourself. On other forums I have been on where there is such a place no one reads them anyway. There tends to be two sorts of users here. The ones that answer questions all the time and very rarely pose them, and those that ask, get answers and are off. There are much less members that do both.
Anyway however you decide to use this you are welcome.
Make sure you read the "How to use this forum" sticky post, it is the same for each section and it warns you against doing annoying things that you could do. Anyway if you do transgress some one is bound to tell you so don't take it to heart we are really a friendly bunch here. Remember there is no question stupid questions, just stupid ways to ask them. :wink:

Cheers

Grumpy_Mike:
The ones that answer questions all the time and very rarely pose them, and those that ask, get answers and are off. There are much less members that do both.

Well, I guess I am one of the few. I help members when I can and ask questions. Also, I am still here waiting for the next question or thinking of a question I could post..

I have also seen members where they introduce themselves (some lengthy) and never heard from again. Makes me wonder why they posted in the first place.