Programming the Arduino due by using other arduino

Hi

Firstly , I have arduino due with working sketch.

i want to program other arduino with the help of arduino due cause i dont have the sketch to program other arduino.Despite reading many articles about this issue , i am not sure that these suggestions work or not.

Has anyone faced such a situation or tried to make it ?

Also i found this video:

Are both Arduinos DUEs? You can use avrdude to read the hex file that is on one DUE, and write it to the other DUE.

thank you for your suggestions.

first case, both of my board is arduino due

second case contains due and uno.

did you make any project about this issue ?

If you did ,could you tell me your instructions and i would be very pleased :slight_smile:

first case, both of my board is arduino due

So, the same hex file will work on both. What have you done about reading the hex file from the first DUE?

second case contains due and uno.

A hex file for a DUE will not work on a UNO.

I couldnt manage to read back the arduino due hex files.

i have been trying to implement the "Arduino sketch that can program other boards" video instructions

for 3 day but i got some error messages and there is no success in this process.

Now i have been searching for instructions/articles regarding to disassembling compiled arduino sketch

but i havent found yet.

You're trying to copy a (working) sketch from one Arduino to another? So long as the source and target are identical models, this is possible. AVRDUDE won't work on a Due, but BOSSAC will. I've never tried it.

"Some error messages" usually tell you what is wrong. Even if you don't understand the error, posting the exact message text here will usually find someone who can translate for you.

thanks for suggestion

i think bossac will solve my problem but i cant open the program cause there is only binary or source code about bossac(i havent found the bossac.exe yet)

when i run the sketch , error code that i got (other solution method "self replicating arduino sketch")

sketch_apr17a.ino:202:3: error: #endif without #if
sketch_apr17a.ino: In function 'int copier()':
sketch_apr17a.ino:67:25: error: 'BYTE' was not declared in this scope
sketch_apr17a.ino:83:23: error: 'BYTE' was not declared in this scope
blinkvirus.ino: In function 'void loop()':
blinkvirus.ino:49:25: error: 'BYTE' was not declared in this scope
Error compiling.
This report would have more information with
"Show verbose output during compilation"
enabled in File > Preferences.