Roboteq Brushed DC Motor Controller for Wheelchair

Hi all,
I'm planning use roboteq motor driver for 24V brushed DC motor but i can't be sure that it's true or wrong. You know, roboteq controller is too expensive and i don't want to spend money in vain. Have you any experience this controller? Are they compatible with Arduino?

http://www.roboteq.com/index.php/roboteq-products-and-services/brushed-dc-motor-controllers/mdc2230-detail Roboteq Controller Link

I also think, pololu Roboclaw driver. Pololu - RoboClaw 2x60A Motor Controller (V5) i don't know is it enough for wheelchair. Because, i already have used Pololu VNH5019 and it is not enough. (synchronicity and noice problems etc.)

if you have an idea, i will be glad. Thank you.

I have a friend using a Roboteq controller for a wheelchair she is building. They came recommended
to her from other users, and the fact they list police/military robots on the list of applications for the
controller should tell you something.

You also need to ask yourself is 60A maximum enough?

MarkT:
You also need to ask yourself is 60A maximum enough?

@sd92:

If not - they have other offerings in the brushed-dc controller arena - up to 120A (per motor in a dual-motor config) and up to 300A for a single motor.

If you needed something larger, they could probably custom build it for you - just bring the $$$$, of course...

I work with this organization here in Phoenix:

Wheelchair Labs

Part of our "thing", when we're not refurbishing chairs, is to take old chairs and parts (that can't be donated) and fab weird and fun things with them. We have a few radio-controlled machines - in those, we have mainly used Vantec controllers:

https://www.vantec.com/

They are pretty battle-hardened; at one time (maybe even now?) they were the "go-to" controller for robot combat enthusiasts. The controllers aren't as "polished" as Roboteq's offerings, but they will do the job out-of-the-box.

I should note, though, that older versions of the Vantec controllers don't like the Servo library - the pulse output from the library isn't quite right, and a bit of mucking with the source code to change it to something the controller will take is needed - but I think all of that is fixed on their current offerings.

You might consider the below controller, possibly paralleling two of them per motor if needed.

zoomkat:
You might consider the below controller, possibly paralleling two of them per motor if needed.

arduino 43a for sale | eBay

I viewed this link and i'm still considering. Thank you for suggest.