[Solved] Bluetooth HC-05 Won't Get Paired To Android

oneitusatu:
I have figured it out anyway, but forget to post the solution here.
we have to pair the device from syste>bluetooth>then input password for the first time then connection paired perfectly.
But, I still got no data stream on app, how should I change the arduino code for the uno? it is seems fine to me.

@nick
thanks, man
Blueterm works great. But seems like the source code is confusing to me, since there are lot of methods involve there. Is there any simple code to buffer the data from serial? or maybe showing it to the view graph directly? it means a lot to me
thx

NB:
at first I got my data on blueterm and now I don't. I didn't make any change on wire scheme. why would this happen?how can i fix this? please help

If you have been able to get things to work but it no longer does, I'm afraid I can't comment, other than submit it is more likely to be a hardware problem than software. This is not helped by the fact that I don't really understand any of your code, which is the reason why I posted mine. I stress that my comment about the code being appropriate for the Pro Mini is just a guess. The only way I know to have bluetooth work then not, is to leave the USB cable plugged in by accident.

Having said all that and looking at the second block of code, it would appear that the intent is just another datalogging exercise, measuring an analogue sensor on receipt of a signal.

I don't know of any "simple code to buffer the data from serial" but, more importantly, I don't know why you would want to do that either. I just send the stuff out serial.print just like the prints to elsewhere, at one second intervals.

Irrespective of the type of Arduino, I'm sure the principle still holds that you can prove the software is OK by doing it all through the serial monitor, i.e. no bluetooth. Once done, any issues are with the bluetooth module or the terminal.

There is a very promising freebie called bluetooth graphics for Android but I haven't actually used it yet as, I use Excel for that sort of stuff.