Your last purchase?

I just bought the cheapest tablet/ereader I found at a bestbuy.
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Velocity+Micro+-+Cruz+Digital+Reader/1372631.p?id=1218253818654&skuId=1372631&st=Velocity Micro &cp=1&lp=1
They just dropped $20USD from yesterday so I called in to price match. Crazy cheap. I can't install much apps but it surely beats Kindle DX with 3G. I can browse the internet, read emails, watch some crappy youtube videos, read pdf txt, doc, xls,etc. Not bad for $100. I know it's not gonna be an ipad but with the difference of >$400, I can get myself accelerometer, a mega1280 clone, maybe a duemilanove clone for a friend, and do this again for about 3 more times if I will. ;D I think instead of repeating I will prototype more boards and else.

Edit: I was able to make some upgrade to this ebook so that it can access the android market and overclock. Now PDF files are much more readable and I'm happy with it.

So how does that work?

The screens i had were that bad. With the single new one i can keep the windows smaller and end up with more on screen. You are right with the numbers though.

Jeroen

I got some stuff for version two of my awesome led matrix rhythm sequencer. It's going to be awesome!

And also some games for an old Gameboy pocket that a friend gave me.

A bottle of Mayonaisse :stuck_out_tongue:

@CossRoads: I forgot to mention it was barbeque chicken :stuck_out_tongue:

5x Universal 3A Microswitch With Long Arm Micro Switch
1x Arduino Nano V3.0
1x Arduino Sound Sensor
1x Solderless Breadboard M2M Jumper Cables 70 pcs

1N4148 1N4007 1N5819 2N3904 2N3906 Assorted Kit, 500pcs
1 kit assorted pot meters pcb mount, 100pcs
20x crystal 33768kHz
2 x MAX485 dip
10 x SMD 74HC595
1 x 7 segment display Blue C+
25 x 40 pins female sip headers
10 x cr2032 battery holder
100 x 8mm nylon spacers
10 x 5,04 mm screw terminal

Now just getting some good ideas to use all this stuff :sunglasses:

Now just getting some good ideas to use all this stuff

Sure, just add them all to a quart pan in water, bring to a soft boil and let simmer for 30 mins. Season to taste and serve over rice.

Your welcome.

Lefty

Ethernet shield... damn you ebay!!! >:( ;D

Ethernet shield... darn you ebay!!!

Well... if you don't want it I know someone who could do with one :wink:

Mowcius sticks his hand up :slight_smile:

Want to use it for my snail mail notifier :wink: currently working on making it work for android too, and not only the iPhone push, but seems to be a lot more tricky with android.

Sound quality surprises me!

wow!

Twelve IN-12 nixie tubes, sockets and 74141 ICs and 20 IN-35 nixies.

New years resolution: stop buying stuff and actually get making.

New years resolution: stop buying stuff and actually get making.

Yeah. I guess it's the difference between having more money than time, or having more time than money.

Yeah. I guess it's the difference between having more money than time, or having more time than money.

Well buying lots of parts can change that round ;D

1300 components from Futurlec and a TI Chronos. I must say that this is the coolest watch ever.

Picked it up for £80 :wink:

DSLR?

Yep, Canon EOS 300D