Sketch for diebog

Thanks Paul! I am very appreciative in all the help you have gave me! So I tried the code out and its allot closer but still not working right. At the end it is supposed to flash the openPin but it flashes the onPin. So I have to figure out how to fix that. Also say if the beam breaks but is reconnected before the 10 second initialization starts, it still goes through the entire sequence. I think maybe adding another if case that if the beam is reconnected before the 10 second countdown is over that it cancels the rest of the program. Basically putting it back in the state of waiting for the beam to break again. Does that make any sense?

Im sorry Paul if I was annoying you thorough PM's. I had asked in my first PM if contacting you via PM was okay and you didn't say it was an issue, so I stuck to PM's as most don't know when a question is posted in a thread unless they subscribe to it. Ive helped other people (on different forums) through PM's as well as the reverse, so I never thought it would be seen as a problem contacting via PM. But again, I am sorry if I was wasting your time or annoying you. I understand you not wishing to have anything further to do with this code and I will never contact you again about it.

I don't mind paying you for your time, 50$ seemed a little steep as I had previously mentioned, but I did agree I would pay you the 50$ for the code. I though that the 50$ covered additional help/modification to the code if further adjustments were needed. But you mentioned you wish not to help or be contacted any further on this code, and if it worked to pay, if it didn't then don't pay. So I am wondering what to do here. The code does technically work (compiles and uploads), but doesn't preform how I need it to work, so further tweaking on the code is required. But then that means I don't pay you for your time you put in this code. You see the conundrum I am in here? I want to be fair to you and me. I don't know how much people usually pay for a code to be written, or what the common consensus on this is. Maybe someone who has had a similar situation could share?