Go Down

Topic: Esp8266 with TalkBack app  (Read 192 times) previous topic - next topic

Korawy

Dear All,

I'm trying to control a device through TalkBack app in thingspeak.com.
When trying to connect my esp with computer through serial monitor to GET( TalkBack command) a link via AT commands, I see a long text response in my serial monitor ended by my Command_String (that I add while configuring my TalkBack inputs).

However when I upload a code to arduino uno and try to make The GET command (but this time via arduino uno), I can't get the whole text response( that I found when using serial monitor only).

In a nutshell, my arduino uno serial buffer can't store all the text received from esp8266.
What can I do to make my uno store all the text??
I'm using software serial to receive bytes from esp.

Any help..thanks.

HugoPT

In a nutshell, my arduino uno serial buffer can't store all the text received from esp8266.
What can I do to make my uno store all the text??
Read the data as fast as you can to never overflow the serial buffer.This way you can capture all the data and process it later
Debian,Mint,Ubuntu
Arduino Mega 2560
Arduino Nano
Arduino Duemilanove
MAC OS Montain Lion
Raspberry PI Model B

Korawy

@HugoPT

Tried to slow down baudrate from 115200 to 9600 but the result was strange, I get only one overflow (before there was a lot of overflows), but the same number of bytes received.

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy