Storage Space on a device

So is my idea for storing data kind of right but since for example the ATmega328p only has a 1k eeprom then it wouldn't be able to hold 60 mins x 24 hours x 7 days x 4 bytes = 40,320 bytes or 40 kbytes so I would have to add either extra eeprom, an sd card or memory through SPI?

----------------------edit,
So I read up a bit about the differences in terms of memory, from what I understand eeprom is used for changing values and flash is used for stored and SRAM would place the data being used so I'm guessing my major array goes in SRAM, so I'm hoping to have 40 byes of changing INT and 40 kbytes of stored INT so from what I can guess, the ATmega only has 2 kbytes of SRAM so definitely won't store it :(.
---------------- end edit

I see what you guys mean though about how I will use the data, currently I'm thinking either I will send it via IR just so I can test it out, but I'm not sure if placing an SD card might just be the easiest option as then I can use it on the computer just by plugging it in although the other problem is I'm hoping to keep it as light weight and small as possible which is sort of why I was hoping to not have the card. Another thought is that I may also be sending data by say UART Bluetooth instead. Which may also mean I would need it to be large enough to hold my data.

Oh yeah I checked out the arduIMU v4 as well, honestly its exactly what I'm looking for, but from what I understand its not for sale yet, sort of.