DC Motor

Dear all, thanks
I'm facing one problem in arduino I use simple motor control using timing delay there I used 3 switch first switch is use as a bool value change only and with out press first switch second and third switch will not work. and after press first switch second switch will work for one time and after press second switch again can't use second switch now third switch is enable so can press it after press it third switch will disable and second switch will enable. And I declare port 8 and 9 as a output and if second switch press port 8 will high for set time which is mention in code after reaching that time that port will be low. and if press switch third port 9 will high for set time after it will be low. everything is fine working fine and I connect 2 channel relay module in port 8 and I now I tried thru switch its working relay is trigging and light also working which is attached on relay module. now I connect 24 volt on relay output and other point I connect motor that time motor also working fine as I want but after pressing 7/8 time arduino going to auto reset and some time its not going to cutoff on my set time. so anybody can tell me what is problem? if I disconnect motor power supply it will work fine again relay is trigging

Please read and follow the directions in "How to use this forum".

It also wouldn't hurt to take a deep breath, slow down and explain your problem in a few clear sentences, rather than an unreadable brain dump.

Fix your shift key and use the return key. That will also make it easier to read and possibly induce members to read your problem.

Weedpharma

your1click:
Dear all, thanks
I'm facing one problem in arduino I use simple motor control using timing delay there I used 3 switch first switch is use as a bool value change only and with out press first switch second and third switch will not work. and after press first switch second switch will work for one time and after press second switch again can't use second switch now third switch is enable so can press it after press it third switch will disable and second switch will enable. And I declare port 8 and 9 as a output and if second switch press port 8 will high for set time which is mention in code after reaching that time that port will be low. and if press switch third port 9 will high for set time after it will be low. everything is fine working fine and I connect 2 channel relay module in port 8 and I now I tried thru switch its working relay is trigging and light also working which is attached on relay module. now I connect 24 volt on relay output and other point I connect motor that time motor also working fine as I want but after pressing 7/8 time arduino going to auto reset and some time its not going to cutoff on my set time. so anybody can tell me what is problem? if I disconnect motor power supply it will work fine again relay is trigging

That's unreadable.

Start again, but first read the instructions for posting so you post what we need.

Keypad is fine I think coz when I used only relay module till that time is working fine and after connect motor problem will start. please see my diagram bellow.

weedpharma:
Fix your shift key and use the return key. That will also make it easier to read and possibly induce members to read your problem.

Weedpharma

I think Kaypad is fine coz when I used only relay module till that time its working fine and after connect dc motor in relay module after that problem will start.

your1click:
Dear all, thanks
I'm facing one problem in arduino
I use simple motor control using timing delay
there I used 3 switch
first switch is use as a bool value change only and with out press first switch second and third switch will not work.
and after press first switch second switch will work for one time and after press second switch again can't use second switch
now third switch is enable so can press it after press it third switch will disable and second switch will enable.

And I declare port 8 and 9 as a output and if second switch press port 8 will high for set time which is mention in code

after reaching that time that port will be low.
and if press switch third port 9 will high for set time after it will be low.

everything is fine working fine and I connect 2 channel relay module in port 8
and I now I tried thru switch its working relay is trigging and light also working which is attached on relay module.
now I connect 24 volt on relay output and other point I connect motor that time motor also working fine
as I want but after pressing 7/8 time arduino going to auto reset and some time its not going to cutoff on my set time. s
anybody can tell me what is problem?
if I disconnect motor power supply it will work fine again relay is trigging

Hmmm, still not really clear.
your1click, I think we have a language translation problem, trying to understand your application.
Can you edit it, and put how you want your code to work in
point
point
point
form.. please.

Can you please post a copy of your sketch, using code tags?
They are made with the </> icon in the reply Menu.
See section 7 http://forum.arduino.cc/index.php/topic,148850.0.html
Thanks.. Tom... :slight_smile: