core13: An Arduino core for the Attiny13 *testers wanted*

Thats just sweet, someone asks a question and gets a non answer, what gives???
I am a user attempting to learn to use a product that is delivered with no standardized instructions. I have spent over 20 hours of time reading tutorials that do not explain how to use this product, Best I can find states there are many ways to code a function and that some are better than others.
I have managed to get Attiny 13A standalone to work, I have programmed a chip with the following and it does not work as expected.

int duration;

void setup()
{
  pinMode(PB5, INPUT);  
  pinMode(PB0, OUTPUT);
}

void loop()

{
  duration = pulseIn(PB5, HIGH, 0xFFF);
  digitalWrite(PB0, LOW);
  if (duration < 1500)
  {
    digitalWrite(PB0, HIGH);
  }
}

The MCU does not generate a change in the state of the output pin based on input from the radio control receiver signal pin.
I have verified that the RX is outputting a pulse width of 1500us at center with a span from 1048us low to 1952us high.
I have powered the MCU using RX power and separate power for the MCU and RX with no change.
The only way that the code generates a state change is by completely disconnecting the signal from the input pin.
I have altered if (duration < 1500) using values from 1 to 2000 with no change, I have substituted < for > and the input from the RX still produces no change, removing the signal input produces a reversed effect on the output pin.
I have attempted several different input and output pins with no change in results
I have no clue at this point if the problem is hardware, software, or operator related.

[/quote]
Its easier said then done to find a good tutorial. Most people pick up the more slightly more advanced stuff by doing and learning.

[/quote]