Reference for electronics

Can we have a reference page with all different electronic/mechanical/etc. names and definitions?
For example: ESC - ...; BEC - ...; wire - ...; etc.
Anyone agree?

No, can't really say I do.
They're already fairly well covered elsewhere on the Web.

But why go and search with so many complicaed explanations? Just have it there for you?

all different electronic/mechanical/etc.

'All' is such a.......large word, does the server have enough storage capacity?

Fine. "Many".
Well, people will just submit definitions and more people will upgrade it until... perfect!
A bit like Wikipedia but just for necessary electronic information. Not too much. Just if someone says "What's '...', " he'll request for that definition and someone will post the definition!

yosler:
Fine. "Many".
Well, people will just submit definitions and more people will upgrade it until... perfect!
A bit like Wikipedia but just for necessary electronic information. Not too much. Just if someone says "What's '...', " he'll request for that definition and someone will post the definition!

I understand what you are asking for. I just don't think you will find anyone or group interested in managing and maintaining such an effort. It's one thing to respond to a specific request or question in the forum, it's another to ask or expect someone to 'own' such a open ended project in my opinion.

How about this - start a playground page, anyone can edit them, and start adding stuff as you come across it.
Find something new? Post a question in this thread asking for a playground update on the new thing.

Ive got some great free Android apps that cover a lot of stuff. electrodroid is good and there are others. some good c/c++ java and more language references that are really useful especially if you're moving from one to the other a lot aiuto seems good. the beeddroid, marvin and zedex emulators are all really well done and fun if you like that kind of thing but i'm going of topic now.

Why not start the resource yourself?