Arduino User Group Hyderabad

Hi fellow 'Arduinoes' based in Hyderabad. I'm looking forward to start an Arduino User Group where we can meet and play around with Arduinos. I've a couple of guys who are also interested. If you are, lets build a team and get started. For those who want to learn Arduino, I'm willing to take free weekend sessions on Arduino (and you can play around on my kits:)). Lets 'Arduino' the summer away :smiley:

You can email me on captanwaar@gmail.com with your ideas and suggestions.

I set about creating a new group on Google groups so that we can start communicating there and then gear towards weekly/monthly sessions/meets.

If you're based out of Hyderabad and interested in Arduino/Embedded Systems, please join the group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/arduino-hug

You can ask any queries or also ask for Moderators assistance in case you're having difficulties with your Arduino projects. In case you need physical assistance, you can reach out to us and we'll help you debug and fix your project.

Lets meet, Cheers!!! :slight_smile:

I'm in hyderabad cam help ya n can meet 4 sure :slight_smile:

Hi Guys ...

I will join if u meet anywhere ?

We're planning to host the first meet mid June. We'll update you the venue and other details. Meanwhile, you may choose to join the above mentioned group for timely updates.

Cheers!!! :slight_smile:

Dude done with June wen's d meet? :slight_smile:

Hi, it is so great to see that there are fellow makers in Hyderabad.

I am currently looking into buying more sensors and peripherals for my arduino kit, does anyone know any stores where I can get them for a reasonable price in Hyderabad. I am not looking forward to online since some are overpriced and I have to pay shipping. Also, along that same topic, does anybody know if they sell embedded linux boards (raspberri pi, beaglebone, etc...) in Hyderabad.

Thanks,
savdont

karthikreddy:
Dude done with June wen's d meet? :slight_smile:

Apologies guys, I was busy in my office commitments and had less time to push this full-force.

We tried talking with couple of people and orgs so that we could rent their premises for a day and conduct out meet, but in vain :roll_eyes:

Hope we have something concrete ready by July end. Would be needing some volunteers as well...

savdont:
Hi, it is so great to see that there are fellow makers in Hyderabad.

I am currently looking into buying more sensors and peripherals for my arduino kit, does anyone know any stores where I can get them for a reasonable price in Hyderabad. I am not looking forward to online since some are overpriced and I have to pay shipping. Also, along that same topic, does anybody know if they sell embedded linux boards (raspberri pi, beaglebone, etc...) in Hyderabad.

Thanks,
savdont

There is an online store I know of that sells the Raspberry Pi at very competitive prices. They even pack in a starter kit for the Raspberry Pi. If you're in Hyderabad, you can save on shipping costs by directly picking up from their store.

Check them out at: IoT Store - Retail & Online - Hyderabad & India - Embedded Electronics, Internet of Things (IoT), Robotics, Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Development Boards, ARM, AVR, 8051 and Electronics Components.

Anwaarullah:
There is an online store I know of that sells the Raspberry Pi at very competitive prices. They even pack in a starter kit for the Raspberry Pi. If you're in Hyderabad, you can save on shipping costs by directly picking up from their store.

Check them out at: IoT Store - Retail & Online - Hyderabad & India - Embedded Electronics, Internet of Things (IoT), Robotics, Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Development Boards, ARM, AVR, 8051 and Electronics Components.

Ok thanks Anwaarullah!

Man we have a fest coming up in August 16th-18th in SNIST we can all meet den is it fine and can you give ur ADK material???? :slight_smile:

Hi,

I'm a Open Hardware Enthusiast, Is this group active ?? any ongoing activites in Arduino User Group Hyderabad ?? we had a team that work on Open hardware with the support of Free Software Community in Hyderabad. This month we started working on arduino and IOT, it would be greatful if intrested one can join with us or who can help us.

Moved over the group to our Hackerspace/Makerspace. Please join our group here: PotentialLab - Hyderabad Makerspace/Hackerspace

I have whatsapp group for arduino Fanboy .If you wanna join group then massege me on whatsapp 9726205125

hey,

I was new to this domine.May i know what type of jumper wire is used in Sound Sensor.

where it is.... can someone tell me.....

HI everyone

looking for some help in making some projects anyone to help out

HI guys,

I'm just join this group can i promoted the my web site.
Thank you.