Arduino Midi Questions

Nice rig!

What little composing I do (especially these days) is for live theater. Although I still have a rack of sound modules I've pretty much migrated over to virtual instrument libraries (being able to remix tracks at the theater in rehearsal, on a laptop, is very useful).

Most of my gear is for theatrical use...I've used Ozone keyboard, Korg nanokey, and Yamaha QY10 as controllers for MIDI effects, plus I have an Arduino-driven button box that I can put anywhere I need to trigger a MIDI effect from.

I'm pretty excited right now because I'm finally about to add a MIDI-controlled servo to my kit of theatrical tricks. Its first job will be remote dousing of a video projector.

On my long list of future projects is a USB-powered, MIDI-over-USB button pad. Just four big red buttons, hard-wired to send MSC (MIDI Show Control) to the host computer. Basically like a remote faceplate for a CD player; Play, Pause, Rewind, etc. Except used to control software.

How was the Ponoko experience? Did you set your housing to "public" so other people can fab it?