Go Down

Topic: Help please error arduino uno exit status 1 'volatileboolean' does not name a ty (Read 458 times) previous topic - next topic

iguanaslot

Hi good afternoon ,
i am new and I have no programming knowledge . I want to reset my 3D cartridges davinci 1.0 printer, down to the arduino code one, and try to load I get the following error

please could help me

DrAzzy

You haven't posted your code, and the IDE has highlighted a different line than the one that the error is in.

That error indicates that somewhere you have a declaration where you missed the space between the "volatile" keyword and the "boolean" type.
ATtiny core for 841+1634+828 and x313/x4/x5/x61/x7/x8 series Board Manager:
http://drazzy.com/package_drazzy.com_index.json
ATtiny breakouts (some assembled), mosfets and awesome prototyping board in my store http://tindie.com/stores/DrAzzy

iguanaslot

do not let me put you code is very long tells me that overdid the number of words allowed

pert

If it's too long then please attach your sketch. If you click the Reply or Preview buttons you'll see an option "Attachements and other options" click on that and you'll be able to attach your sketch.

iguanaslot

CrossRoads

Reply, then select "Attachments and other options" below the Reply box and Browse to your file (the .ino file) to attach it.
Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years.  Screw Shield for Mega/Due/Uno,  Bobuino with ATMega1284P, & other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  my website.

pert

You can find the sketch by doing Sketch > Show sketch folder.

I suspect this is a function prototype generation bug in the Arduino IDE, not a bug in your code. Arduino IDE 1.6.6 had lots of them. It might be more simple for you to just install Arduino IDE 1.6.9 and see if that fixes your problem.

iguanaslot

ok annex the ino file and will install the latest version . to test whether it works

pert

Yes, it was caused by a bug in Arduino IDE 1.6.6. Just use 1.6.9 and it will work.

Go Up