fired arduino due board

hi all,

i am so frustrated with due. TWO arduino boards blow up. they overheated and then stopped working!!!!
i am sending data as below:

Mic>>>amp/offset>>>(<3V)>>> transmitter board (analog input pin to digital pin)>>>>>>>wire>>>>>>board receiver (digital input pin to DAC output pin)>>>>amp >>>>speaker.

what could cause this, could someone help me figure where the issue was,

any help or advice would be greater appreciated,

regards,

M,

hi all,

please could some one tell me what is the ( micro freeze) and how it could damage my arduino board?

thanks

M,

Tell us where you saw that term, please.

hi,

well, i am not familiar with the term. i had two arduino due boards were blow up and i was told that it could be the micro freezes issue.

M,

http://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=200557.0

please see the link above. this is what happened

A schematic is worth 1000 words.

ASCII art: bytes.

-Chris

i was told that it could be the micro freezes issue.

Who told you this?

From your other post

current nothing is extreme (less than 3 volt , 500mA).

500mA sounds pretty extreme to me.

I suspect someone was playing a trick on you.

To me the phrase means that the software gets stuck in an endless loop due to a programming error. That won't break anything, apart from your patience.

Please don't raise the same issue in two different threads.

I had a quick look at the other thread, but I don't have a Due. You would need to provide a wiring diagram so the Due experts can understand what you were doing.

...R

Topics merged.

This is like pulling teeth.
What does you friend imagine the "micro freeze" problem is?
I'm in my fourth decade working with microprocessors and micro controllers, but I've never heard this term before.

Please don't raise the same issue in two different threads.

but it was different topic. i posted in the programming questions section because i thought it was something in programming that i don't know.

I had a quick look at the other thread, but I don't have a Due. You would need to provide a wiring diagram so the Due experts can understand what you were doing.

thanks, i will get some pics for the setup so things will start to make some sense,

regards,
M,

posted in the programming questions section because i thought it was something in programming that i don't know.

But you didn't post any code.