Arduino style board for AtTiny2313

Hi,

Im looking at throwing together some PCBs for an arduino style board using the AtTiny2313 MCU. Its pretty much a bare bones board but it might be useful to more people than just me. I havent finished the SCH or PCB files, but it'll give you an idea of what im aiming at.

I'll be looking to get a few PCBs made in the next few weeks, let me know if your interested and i'll get some to you for cost. Havent been priced up yet, but it wont be much more than 7/8 quid I would think.

Ta,

Dave

Hi, I'd be interested in one of these if less than £10 (bare pcb).

Is there really enough room for a bootloader?

there will be space for the bootloader but im not sure if there will be space for the actual program - maybe he is not planning to load code via serial
offtopic what program did you use to make the 3d pcb ?

Probably not enough space for bootloader and a program of any use, but maybe a 4313 would have? I was actually just planning on having serial comms available mostly just for debugging so it wasnt an issue for me. The program is eagle-up, http://eagleup.wordpress.com/ which is an eagle ULP and a sketchup plugin. Really good!

I like the option to choose between 3v3 and 5v, but I would be worried about accidentally changing the switch to the wrong setting and breaking something. Any chance of a jumper? Or a few holes to put pins for jumpers?

You can probably have one instead of the switch, or i could put pads on the back and you can leave off the switch? Any thing else you want? I was thinking of putting inpads to disable/enable auto reset if ppl are going to use the bootloader?

harry:
Probably not enough space for bootloader and a program of any use, but maybe a 4313 would have? I was actually just planning on having serial comms available mostly just for debugging so it wasnt an issue for me. The program is eagle-up, http://eagleup.wordpress.com/ which is an eagle ULP and a sketchup plugin. Really good!

well i don't know if a core for attiny4313 exists but there is for attiny2313 so you could probably use that - but why don't you work with atmega series ? for example atmega8 dip its really cheap on ebay you can also find atmega168/328 both smd/dip package

about the eagleup - too bad sketchup work only on windows/mac - no linux joy (i could try installing windows on a virtualbox or use wine)