Professional-level DAQ and multiplexer shield, MPX-16H

Announcing a new Arduino (or etc) shield: a DAQ with multiplexer PCB, featuring 16 fully-differential input channels. The multiplexer with signal-conditioning works with signals to ±15 volts, includes channel-selectable fast 16-bit SAR ADC or quiet integrating 24-bit ADC measurements. Onboard ±15 volts. IO with 40-wire ribbon cable includes six special outputs. 20-page manual and other detail documents on Dropbox. Free unpopulated PCBs offered, in stock, email winfieldhill@yahoo.com. See file folder: ![ Dropbox - MPX-16H multiplexer DAQ - Simplify your life

](Dropbox - MPX-16H multiplexer DAQ - Simplify your life)

Announcing a new Arduino shield (works with other types): a DAQ (Data Acquisition System) PCB, featuring a multiplexer with 16 fully-differential input channels. The multiplexer with signal-conditioning works with signals to ±15 volts. The board includes channel-selectable fast 16-bit SAR ADC or quiet integrating 24-bit ADC measurements. Onboard ±15 volt generator. IO with 40-wire ribbon cable includes six special outputs, including power DAC and current source. 20-page manual and other detail documents on Dropbox. Free unpopulated PCBs offered, in stock, email winfieldhill@yahoo.com. See file folder: Dropbox - MPX-16H multiplexer DAQ - Simplify your life

winfieldhill:
Free unpopulated PCBs offered, in stock, email winfieldhill@yahoo.com.

Not for me, thank you, but that is a seriously competent presentation........

Out of mild curiousity I followed the links.

It'd been interesting if you release it after the documents come out of "draft" stage.

And that schematic... I'm sure you could have chosen an A3 size, instead of doing your best to cram everything on a single A4. Whitespace is quite important for readability.

@winfieldhill, do not cross-post. Threads merged.

Sorry, Please, my post needs to be moved to Science and Measurement, it doesn't belong here where no one is interested. This is the result of a Harvard scientific research lab, 3 months of intense engineering on the Arduino platform, the equivalent of $1000 LabView circuit boards, etc., offered free ready-to-go to the Science community, and it should be in the right forum for it to be seen.