YUN settings P2P

I have connected notebook to my device over ethernet cable and this is Peer to Peer conections. I would like use YUN to make connection: notebook to YUN over wifi and YUN to my device over ethernet cable. I try many configurations , the best is YUN as AP over wifi and YUN as DHCP server over ethernet cable and brige on WAN ethernet but not all working good.
Is it possible to set YUN for Peer to Peer transfering ?

Ad-hoc mode is also known as “peer-to-peer” mode. Ad-hoc networks don’t require a centralized access point. Instead, devices on the wireless network connect directly to each other. If you set up the two laptops in ad-hoc wireless mode, they’d connect directly to each other without the need for a centralized access point.

Setup adhoc mode

Thank You for answer sonnyyu

Should i set bridge on WAN and LAN? I would like have peer-to-peer connection from my laptop to YUN ethernet . How set WAN interface?

hankk:
Thank You for answer sonnyyu

Should i set bridge on WAN and LAN? I would like have peer-to-peer connection from my laptop to YUN ethernet . How set WAN interface?

peer-to-peer for wifi only. for ethernet all you need to put both node at same subnet. ( either by DHCP or static IP).

Why i can not connect from my laptop to ethernet device connected to YUN ?
Laptop to YUN ok. YUN to ethernet device ok.

Setup firewall for both zones (lan, wan).

Share internet connection over ethernet cable

I did try firewall settings but still do not work.

Plan B:

Connect Yun, Laptop, device to wireless router.

This configuration also did not working. How i wrote before the best configuration is YUN wifi set as AP over wifi connected to my laptop and YUN as DHCP server over ethernet cable to my device and set brige on WAN ethernet but not all working good. My device designed to use P2P connection and i would like connect to my device wireless i thought to use YUN.