Dumping firmware/software...and/or reflashing??

Cainxxx:
Programmable Rate Of Fire-
1 to 30

We currently support a rate of fire between 5 and 40 (as of version 0.3)

Cainxxx:
Programmable Burst-mode-
2 to 8

We currently support a burst between 2 and 10 (as of version 0.4)

Cainxxx:
Safe Burst mode –
Pulling the trigger three times in less than one second results in an X-shot burst on the third trigger pull. Each pull of the trigger in less than one second after this, results in another X-shot burst (X= 2 to 8 ).

If more people request "safe" firing modes I will implement them, however, this was the reason behind the whole project (to remove the "safe" feature).

Cainxxx:
Safe Full-Auto mode-
Pulling the trigger three times in less than one second results in full-automatic firing. Holding the trigger down on the third pull sustains this full-auto mode.

Same as above.

Cainxxx:
Auto-Response mode –
The marker fires on the pull and on the release of the trigger.

We currently support Auto-Response (as of version 0.3)

Cainxxx:
Turbo-mode –
Pulling the trigger three times in less than one seconds results in full-automatic firing at rate of 15 BPS. To sustain this rate of fire the trigger must be pulled at least once a second.

Similar functionality can be achieved by increasing your Rate Of Fire setting on Full Auto firing mode. We do not require pumping the trigger to keep the gun firing. If more people request this feature, I can implement it.

Cainxxx:
Semi-Auto –
This mode is the same as selecting the F firing mode with the selector switch (one pull/release of the trigger fires one time).

This is the same functionality as switching the selector switch to the F firing mode and therefore has not been implemented. If more people request this feature, I will implement it.

Cainxxx:
Burst mode –
The marker fires an X-shot burst on each trigger pull (X= 2 to 8 ).

We currently support a burst between 2 and 10 (as of version 0.4). To configure, select three round burst firing mode and adjust the burst size between 2 and 10.

Cainxxx:
Full-Auto mode –
Pulling the trigger results in full-automatic firing. Holding the trigger down on the first pull sustains this full-auto mode.

We currently support Full Auto (as of version 0.3).

Cainxxx:
X mode –
Pulling the trigger results in full-automatic firing. Holding the trigger down on the first pull sustains this full-auto mode. The Rate of fire (ROF) will gradually increase depending on how long the trigger is held (10 to 25bps).

We do not currently support full auto ramping. If more people request this feature I will implement it, however, I have a few design changes I would implement instead. I did not like the YouTube demo of this feature.

Cainxxx:
Super Response mode – aka A.D.A.M. mode
The marker fires an X-shot burst on each trigger pull and on the release of the trigger (X= 2 to 8 ).

We do not currently support Auto Response Burst firing mode. My opinion on this is the trigger would start to feel heavier latency as the gun would be in the middle of firing while you either pull or release the trigger. It is incredibly easy to fully saturate your gun's mechanical limit of rounds per second with 3 round burst alone. However, if more people would like this feature, I will implement it.

Cainxxx:
Abbility to Change RATE OF FIRE (betwen 2 rates, 15 and 25 for example) directly by pressing program button

I definitely like this idea. I will put this on the list to implement.

Thank you for your ideas! Keep them coming!