2.4G NRF24L01+PA+LNA Schematic

Hey guys,

Does anyone know where to find the schematic for the "2.4G NRF24L01+PA+LNA" boards that have been floating around?

I can make an educated guess that the standard boards (no SMA connector w/ chip antenna) was just directly ripped off from the Nordic datasheet ... in fact it just looks like they took the PCB "design guidelines" and traced it with eagle... I'm sure the gerbers are floating around somewhere.

I'm needing more info on the PreAmp and LNA (Low noise amp) ... I'm assuming that's a double feature in the one SMT chip farther downstream from the NRF.

Any info would be awesome.... Thanks!

Side Note: Does anyone know where to find an antenna that will interface with this guy? It's a standard SMA connector and I can only seem to find reverse SMA or "RP SMA" ... should look like this... with the pin

That looks like the standard schematic Andreas, I think Shredability wanted the schematic with the extra component for the PA+LNA

Incidentally, I have a (nearly one-man) discussion going on about the current new wave of NRF24L01+ boards

http://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=313195