Leonardo mouse and keyboard issues

I just got my Leonardo and was excited to try the mouse and keyboard features. I have had much trouble with both. The keyboard seems to only somewhat work. Sometimes a very press and release of a single key (with a delay) with notepad open doesn't work. Also the logout example doesn't work. Ctrl+Alt+Del doesn't seem to work. I can't really explain exactly what issue I'm having with keyboard other than mostly not working. I'm running windows vista BTW.

How is the mouse.move suppose to work? What number do I put for the ints? I thought it was maybe the number of pixels but that is clearly not the case. I tried to move -1440, -900 to corner the mouse then move 720, 450 to center it from wherever it was but that just makes it jump around a bit.

Any ideas appreciated, Thanks!

I just tried the logout example with Windows and it worked fine for me on my DaVinci (Leo-clone)

Just to rule out the obvious, did you change this line...

// change this to match your platform:
int platform = OSX;

to WINDOWS?

The arguments to Mouse.move() are relative (i.e. changes to the current mouse cursor position). Can you post the full code for the keyboard programs you're having trouble with?