Delta servo control

hi
i'm a beginner, i want to control one of these servos with arduino

http://www.delta.com.tw/product/em/motion/motion_servo/motion_servo_product.asp?pid=2&cid=1&itid=5

i have my angles(the shaft angle) at certain times... but i dont know how can i send pulses to the servo drive and most important i want to be able to repeat this rotation curve ( angle-time curve ) many times

thank you

The advanced CANopen interface for high-speed communication enables the drive to integrate with other parts of the automation more efficiently and effectively.

That sounds like DeviceNet.

That looks like expensive equipment. I used to work with DeviceNet Based AC servo controllers similar to the one you have and I used a program written by one of AMAT's people that worked like a Dnet Explorer where you plug your DeviceNet equipped PC into the CANBUS and everything comes up on the screen like devices in Windows Device Manager. You click on the device and expand it and you can read the Make, Model, Firmware version , and everything else . To control it you send CANBUS commands that include the Target Velocity,
Acceleration ,Deceleration, and Position. (It most likely has an absolute encoder).
In any case, unless you are associated with a company, their tech support might not talk to you. I have had luck where I caught someone
when they weren't busy and they answered my questions even though I was not one of their clients. Unfortunately, your question is not an Arduino question and this board is paid for by the Arduino company and if the Global Moderator finds a post that is not arduino related he wll delete it without batting an eye. It's just business.
When you have an arduino question feel free to post again. As far as this post is concerned. I think your SOL and it is only a matter of time before this post vanishes mysteriously .
Call the tech support number on that page and ask for a link to a tutorial or ask them to send one via email.

i want to control one of these servos with arduino

WHICH ONE ?
You have not even identified what the communication protocol is so nobody is going to be able to answer your question. The chance that someone here has experience with that make and model is one in a million. You haven't identified your arduino yet so you need to start there before anyone can address your question. It must be an arduino question to qualify for a post.
Identify your arduino
. Good luck

thank you
i'll do more research and i'll ask a proper question

The graph on that web page appears to claim that the servo position is controlled by signal frequency.

That is quite different to the conventional servo interface, where the servo position is controlled by the duration
of the positive pulse, and the frequency doesn't really matter.

?There are four models of ASDA-A2 series: ASDA-A2-L, ASDA-A2-M, ASDA-A2-F, ASDA-A2-U
ASDA-A2-L
(Full-close Control)

ASDA-A2-M
(CANopen)

ASDA-A2-F
(DMCNET)

ASDA-A2-U
(Internal Position Control)

see attached photo
Like I said, it's probably DeviceNet or some flavor of CANBUS.

ASDA-A2_pic07.jpg

The graph on that web page appears to claim that the servo position is controlled by signal frequency.

I doubt it. If it's a CANBUS controller you just tell it the Velocity, Acceleration, Deceleration, & Target Position and Enable it and it does the rest. I used hundreds like these and never knew anything about PWM . I maintained the tools in the labs at a large semiconductor equipment manufacturer and was on call for motion control and DeviceNet issues and did everything using a GUI written by the company or using QBASIC with a memory mapped Dnet controller in a single board computer. The only parameters I ever used were Velocity, Acceleration, Deceleration, & Target Position .
I wrote block move scripts that changed these on the fly to allow the wafer handler to move fast until it got near the wafer and then slow to a crawl to reduce the particle count. In two years of working with these and with the Sanyo-Denki Tech Support Reps, I never heard anyone
talk about signal frequency. (I found a bug in one of their programs that only occured when the date changed at exactly midnight)

3 CANmotion modes (Profile Position Mode, Interpolation Position Mode, Homing Mode) are provided for CANopen DS402 standard. Max. length of the communication cable can reach up to 40m (when using standard communication cable).

file:///C:/Users/Robert/Downloads/C3%20I21%20T11.pdf

See Explanation # 6, page 9.

Device interface
I10: Analog, step/direction and encoder input
I11 / I12: Digital Inputs / Outputs and RS232 / RS485
I20: Profibus DP
I21: CANopen