Arduino and Joomla

Hello guys!Im making a project with arduino. A home automation web app. So far i have create a web server on my arduino that controls one LED. Is it possible to control the led through Joomla? I have to use joomla for my web app. Thank you for hearing me!

this is the arduino sketch
#include <SPI.h>
#include <Ethernet.h>
#include <Servo.h>
Servo myservo; // create servo object to control a servo

byte mac[] = { 0xDE, 0xAD, 0xBE, 0xEF, 0xFE, 0xED }; //physical mac address
byte ip[] = { 192, 168, 1, 8 }; // fixed IP addr in LAN
byte gateway[] = { 192, 168, 1, 1 }; // internet access via router
byte subnet[] = { 255, 255, 255, 0 }; //subnet mask
EthernetServer server(80); //server port
String readString;
//////////////////////
void setup() {
pinMode(6, OUTPUT); //pin selected to control LED
//start Ethernet
Ethernet.begin(mac, ip, gateway, subnet);
server.begin();
//the pin for the servo co
//enable serial data print
Serial.begin(9600);
Serial.println("server LED test 1.0 ---- FILENAME = LED2.ino "); // so I can keep track
}

void loop() {
// Create a client connection
EthernetClient client = server.available();
if (client) {
while (client.connected()) {
if (client.available()) {
char c = client.read();
//read char by char HTTP request
if (readString.length() < 100) {
//store characters to string
readString += c;
//Serial.print(c);
}
//if HTTP request has ended
if (c == '\n') {
///////////////
Serial.println(readString); //print to serial monitor for debuging
client.println("HTTP/1.1 200 OK"); //send new page
client.println("Content-Type: text/html");
client.println();
client.println("");
client.println("Home Automation");
client.println("");

client.println("

Home Automation

");
client.println("
");
client.println("
");
client.println("<a href="/?lighton"">Turn On Light");
client.println("<a href="/?lightoff"">Turn Off Light
");
client.println("");
client.println("");

delay(1);
//stopping client
client.stop();
///////////////////// control arduino pin
if (readString.indexOf("?lighton") > 0) //checks for on
{
digitalWrite(6, HIGH); // set pin 6 high
Serial.println("LED On");
}
else {
if (readString.indexOf("?lightoff") > 0) //checks for off
{
digitalWrite(6, LOW); // set pin 6 low
Serial.println("LED Off");
}
}
readString = ""; //clearing string for next read
}
}
}
}
}

Joomla is a CMS, so integrating your Arduino in there means writing some additional code (probably in PHP, although I would definitely recommend to use a real programming language). The other possibility is to use an existing cloud service (most of them offer Arduino libraries) as the "provider" of the Arduino data.

Forget joomla. You'll need to write Joomla plugins and such which is not simple.
Why not just write a simple html/php page?

hi man , its not possible and true solution !! forget joomla

you have to just use C++ & HTML $ JS >> with combination those Technology you can do it .

Welcome to the forum!

Please edit your post and enclose your code in code tags (</>) so its easy to read

Like this

I've never touched Joomla but there does appear to be a builtin HTTP method so it should be possible. You are more likely to get help on this part the problem in a Joomla forum rather than here as Joomla is not much used in the arduino world.

Thank you all for your replies and your help!! I managed to control my arduino through xampp. I used an easy sketch i found on a tutorial ( 《免费视频在线观看--扒开黑女人P大荫蒂》青鸾AV高清无码完整版在线观看 ). I didnt make a server on arduino as i was instructed by my teacher. I ll send him my current project and i ll let him know what you told me. Thank you very very much!!!!

While the comments above are no doubt true- that Joomla adds a new layer of complexity to coding for arduino - it is nonetheless VERY possible to do. Unless you already had a Joomla app that you wanted to interact with, Joomla would not be the easiest way to control arduino, but you shouldn't 'forget about it', as others suggest.
I recently went to Joomla Day in London where I heard Peter Martin speak, and deliver a presentation on using IoT with Joomla. He has written a few plugins that provide valuable and amusing tools for real-life application for Joomla, such as web shops and user tracking.
He's have the code up on github, and I'm sure if you reach out, he'd be pleased to advise.

A friendly reminder to arduino fanboys and girls, that it doesn't exist in a vacuum, and that often people will want to get it to play with existing applications on other platforms. Telling people to 'forget it' only makes you look blinkered (I think, anyway).

I guess you mean GitHub - pe7er/db8iot: Experiments with Internet of Things (IoT)

Its always better if you link to sources when you are referring to them..

Yes, thank you for providing the link. I forgot to add it before posting, and when I realised and tried to edit my post, it told me I had to wait five minutes before posting again. Such is my attention span that I never came back to do it :confused:

I've always found that I'm able to use "quick edit" to make corrections to my posts without any delay..