using the microphone input at the computer for analyzing

Hello,

the Protocol Analyzer uses a microphone input for the incoming signal.
Also Audacity can do this.

Can I use my earphone's cable that has a pin (that I can put into the PC's microophone input) and cut the cable and then supply voltage... ?

This is how I think:

Thank you

Can I use my earphone's cable

It's your cable. Use it if you want.

cut the cable

It's your cable. Cut it if you want.

and then supply voltage... ?

How much voltage? AC or DC? What amperage? What frequency? From where? For what purpose?

Being able to do something is not the same as knowing what to do,

like illustrated in the picture 0 - 5V DC
It is for a 433MHz receiver and I want a good graph result
I already used a simple serial.println and read it via a terminal and converted these data to a graph
However, this method was very slow and unreliable.

like illustrated in the picture 0 - 5V DC

No. I don't believe that the PC is designed to accept a 0 to 5V DC input, The Arduino can not output anything other than 0 or 5V. PWM allows you to vary the duty cycle, so that some devices think that they are getting a variable voltage. They are not.

What baud rate are you using? What application on the PC is producing the graph? How are you sending the data (ASCII or binary)? What data are you sending? The 433MHz receiver must be getting data over the air from somewhere. What baud rate are you using to talk to the receiver?

Because I want to see the raw data, I simply read the RX's output with digitalRead(rx_pin) whereby rx_pin is the pin where the receiver is put in. And then check if this changed.

The program I wrote simply reads Serial input from COM port 10 and then saving these values in an array, depending of Odd(i) whereby i is the counter, it is drawn as 1 or 0. whereby odd(i) is the function i%2==1 (modulo).

I think the problem is that the Serial transmission is too slow for the amount of data that is sent, therefore I wanted to directly putthe RX's ouptut in the microphone input and then getting the graph with Audacity. Is that possible?

Is that possible?

That would depend on the input/output of the microphone connection. Audio, though, typically is a positive and negative (AC) voltage.

wanted to directly putthe RX's ouptut in the microphone input and then getting the graph with Audacity. Is that possible?

Not likely at all. An audio input is expecting a AC voltage and is often capacitiance coupled and therefore no DC information like digital logic signals can pass through the coupling capacitor.

Lefty

Ok, onfortunately, it definitely doesnt work. However, thank you for the explanation.