Cheap PCB Fabricate Service(Color Free) !!

well I had an issue with my power jack crashing into my case, and a few other nitpicks, seems procrastination may have paid off as the site is unavailable now

not opps, more like

if you own this site call us cause you dont exist at the moment.

finally ready to order with 100% confidence and well, its off to itead for me

The Elecrow site works ok for me, and I've had an e-mail off them an hour or so ago confirming the tracking number of my latest consignment.

Yes, the site works fine. I've got two more orders that should be arriving in the next few days. The communication from Elecrow during your whole order process is excellent.

well it was down for over a day when I went to order pcb's, what can I say

Just received another order back, bang on 15 days again.

This one was 100mm x 100mm panels with 8 up 48mm x 28mm PCBs panelised.

They tested each individual PCB and marked two on one panel + one on another panel as bad. That's three PCBs out of 80. They actually sent me those panels (with 13 good PCBs) PLUS the full 10 perfect panels, so I've ended up with 93 PCBs instead of 80.

Another order of 5 up tiny PCBs on 50mm x 50mm also arrived with a friend.

These guys are still impressing me. It's not very often nowadays you can be absolutely happy with a service so it's a refreshing change. :slight_smile:

Elecrow. Tried to order boards from your service. The order was $58 and it adds $12 for shipping. In the first post, you mention that you offer free shipping on orders over $50...

thewknd:
Elecrow. Tried to order boards from your service. The order was $58 and it adds $12 for shipping. In the first post, you mention that you offer free shipping on orders over $50...

Drop an email to order@elecrow.com and I'm sure they'll resolve it for you. They have been good in responding to me.

thewknd:

Hi Thewknd, really sorry for the miss, we have canceled the free shipping for order over 50 after Chinese Spring festival, and this topic was posted in long time ago, we are didn't modified it, sorry again for the miss. Now, we have do some changes in this post. Thank you.

Best Regards

tack:

thewknd:

Drop an email to order@elecrow.com and I'm sure they'll resolve it for you. They have been good in responding to me.

Hi Tack,

Thanks for your trust! we will do our best to give our customer a best service.

Best Regards

I've tested the elecrow service and received my order after 13 days (DHL). Ordered 4 batches with different color/size. They look good at first view. The PCB quality seems comparable to the boards from seeedstudio.

I recently ordered my PCB from OSHPARK (http://oshpark.com). It was 1.25 inch x 1.25 inch double-sided. It cost me US $7.80 for 3 units including shipping, making each PCB cost US $2.60. I ordered on 2nd July 2013, expected to get it back by this weekend. Will keep you posted.

Since this was prototype I am OK with the price. However, once my design is proven I need to be able to get the cost under $1.00 so that I can go for large quantities (50-100).

I am researching options, however, any input are appreciated.

1.25" = 31.75mm.
itead will do 50mmx50mm in 50-lots for $45
http://imall.iteadstudio.com/open-pcb/small-batches-pcb/im120418013.html?options=cart
with $30 for next 50, $25 for each 50 after that.

Shipping likely dependent on weight, via DHL I think for the larger weights. (vs USPS Registered airmail). Go thru the order process to confirm.

Thanks CrossRoads,
I did receive my PCB's last week, yet to get to soldering them. They look great. I will put a pic soon.
Just the problem that edges are not smooth. Probably due to de-paneling at their site I guess.
I need edges to be exact 31.75mm so that it fits behind 32mmx32mm LED matrix. Now they are coming out a little bit :frowning:
I am not equipped for cutting edges of PCB, especially as tracks are very close to edges.
Any ideas?

Thanks.

get a file, or a table mounted belt sander, it wont take long either way

I tape some sandpaper down to the top of a table.. and have at it with any odd-ball edges that arent smooth..

Elecrow can support adding V-groove in one panel for same copies.
Here is a tutorial for how to panelize boards with CAM350.
http://www.elecrow.com/wiki/index.php?title=How_to_panelize_PCBs_with_CAM350#Over_View
Hope you find it useful!

is CAM350 a PCB design software? (Like Eagle?)

suggestion for Elecrow-

offer more board sizes..

your current board sizes mirror iTead/iMalls offerings...

(which I like and usually do use iTead for everything)..

however.. recently.. they were NOT the best choice.. based on the size options they offered for PCB's..

iTead:
5cm x 5cm
5cm x 10cm
10cm x 10cm
Larger than 10cm x 10cm

**bonus to flexible printed circuit options being available

Elecrow:
5cm x 5cm
10cm x 10cm
Larger than 10cm x 10cm

**bonus to FREE colored pcb's

SEEED:

5cm x 5cm
5cm x 10cm
5cm x 15cm
5cm x 20cm

10cm x 10cm
10cm x 15cm
10cm x 20cm

20cm x 20cm

**Bonus to multiple size/dimension offerings, NOT just square sized, but rectangle sized too for fair pricing and not over charging for not being 'square'

@Elecrow-

adding these other sizes/dimensions options will help get more customers... (I would have used ya over SEEED if the sizes were available this time) :slight_smile:

[/quote]

xl97:
is CAM350 a PCB design software? (Like Eagle?)

CAM350 is a gerber viewer software. it can be used to check whether the PCB designed ok or not.

xl97:
suggestion for Elecrow-

offer more board sizes..
**Bonus to multiple size/dimension offerings, NOT just square sized, but rectangle sized too for fair pricing and not over charging for not being 'square'

@Elecrow-

adding these other sizes/dimensions options will help get more customers... (I would have used ya over SEEED if the sizes were available this time) :slight_smile:

[/quote]
Elecrow also provide the following selections.
5cm x 5cm
5cm x 10cm
5cm x 15cm
5cm x 20cm

10cm x 10cm
10cm x 15cm
10cm x 20cm

20cm x 20cm
And there is also 5pcs or 10 pcs for your choice.
You can also add V-groove to separate same sub-boards in one PCB panel.
Of course the color is free for sample PCB.
I like their 4 layer PCB service specially. it need only $23.9 for 5X5 cm max board.
it's a great team to provide such great service.

Elecrow have just announced a special offer for 10 x 100mm x 100mm 2 sided boards @ $15.90 + shipping, FOR GREEN ONLY.

As long as you can live with green solder mask then this is a great offer. Usual price (for any colour) is $23.90.

They also seem to have a lot more options on the web site too.

:slight_smile: