error compling

hi, i'm beginner user ( for max msp music controller + arduino uno r3 + sharp sensor IR Sharp GP2Y0A21YK

i purchased arduino uno to day,( for my music oscillator max msp control ) the arduino uno seems to be '' Arduino uno R3(COM3)'' in the Device Manager. And, 2 LED lights on the continuous on arduio uno 1 led orange other led green power.i installed arduion software 1.0 and it seems Serial Port COM3 but my arduino chip name ( ATMEGA328P-PU ) I selected Tools/ Board Arduion uno selected. than i clicked upload that gives the following error

error compling : core.a(main.cpp.o): In function main': C:\Users\Eser\Desktop\arduino-1.0-windows\arduino-1.0\hardware\arduino\cores\arduino/main.cpp:11: undefined reference to setup'
C:\Users\Eser\Desktop\arduino-1.0-windows\arduino-1.0\hardware\arduino\cores\arduino/main.cpp:14: undefined reference to `loop'

What should I do
thanks

What should I do

You should post your code

sorry i very beginner user which code where can i add ?

Post it here.
Copy it from the IDE, then come here and click on the # icon on the editors toolbar. Post your code between the tags that appear

i prepare print screen when i clicked to upload, it's seems to this =

It may just be my phone's browser, but it looks like you don't have any code in there.

yes I did not see a code but it gives error

So, without any code, it isn't surprising that the compiler complains it can't find loop or setup.
What are you trying to do?

I think I run, because i clicked example analog input than clicked verfy and upload, after, When I raise my hand on sensor,
speeds by slowing down change is the light. is it thrue ?

Is your code in a file named sketch_mar29d ? or is that an empty window?

sketch_mar30a

uno11:
sorry i very beginner user which code where can i add ?

You need to put some code in that window. Look, if you buy an oven and turn it on, nothing gets cooked unless you put food into it right? Well, your oven is empty.

Under the File menu -> Examples are lots of examples of code.