Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Français / Re: arduino + raspberry + rc52...
Last post by 68tjs - Today at 12:17 am
Est-ce qu'il y a des solutions efficaces sans soudure ?
Les seules efficaces sont en soudant. Les solutions à bornier à vis sont monstrueuses.

Ou alors il faut que je passe par une plaque à trous avec du fil électrique épais ?
Qu'appelle-tu épais ? J'espère que tu ne pense pas aux fils 230 V :smiley-mr-green:

Perso il y a un certain temps j'avais acheté du câble éthernet. Le rab me sert de fil de câblage.
Je parle du câble éthernet en fil rigide pour installations murales, pas celui avec du fils multibrins. Diamètre du fil idéal pour les diamètres des pastilles des cartes perforées, rigide donc câblage plus propre.

Je rappelle que je suis totalement débutant, je n'ai même pas de fer à souder
Il va falloir investir, tant que tu y sera investi aussi dans un multimètre, ceux des grandes surfaces de bricolage sont suffisants (surtout pas de modèle à aiguilles)
What I would do:  Write a sketch to store the current date-time in the first four bytes of EEPROM and zeroes the remaining 1020 bytes.

In your working sketch, read the start date-time from EEPROM.  When you detect a refill: Calculate 'n', the days since date zero and set bit 32+'n' in EEPROM.  

The ATmega328p has 1024 bytes of EEPROM so after saving the date-time you have 8160 bits.  That's one bit per day for 22.34 YEARS.  Since the refills average once a week, most bytes will only have one bit set.  A few (roughly one every 64 days) will have two bits set.  At that rate you can run for 1.1 million years before you have to worry about wearing out the EEPROM. :)

After 22 years you can store the old data and run the initializer sketch again. :)
Displays / Re: TFT display based on ILI94...
Last post by david_prentice - Today at 12:14 am
I am trying to display RTC data on TFT display with Arduino uno..
The Mcufriend shields use A0-A4, D2-D9 pins for the TFT.

You need A4, A5 for the I2C bus i.e. for DS1307

This means you have to remove the LCD_RST pin from the shield and solder a 10k pullup between the snipped LCD_RST and 5V.
Call tft.begin() before Wire.begin()

You can use D10-D12 for buttons,  D13 already has an LED.

You should use either Adafruit_TFTLCD.h or MCUFRIEND_kbv.h.    Do not use both.
It confuses your readers.    And probably confuses you too.

From your JPG you appear to live in the future!
Use tft.setTextColor(WHITE, BLACK);   if you want to overwrite text with a fresh background.

David.
How come you are required to take on such a complex project when you seem to know so little? have you not been attending classes?

...R
Electronics 1 course would be turn on a led with with a button.

Your project skipped a couple of courses.

What do you need info on, hardware of software?
Hello Guys.My teacher exaggerated this but i have to do this project.I think i have enough time for learn how to do mapping with LIDAR.But first,some lead by you , also i need help for hardware of software .

Which microcontroller i use? Is arduino will require this project?
Is there any arduino codes for like this project?
Thank you...
Project Guidance / Re: How can I copy a 93C86 eep...
Last post by MorganS - Today at 12:10 am
It looks like an SPI interface except CS is reversed from the usual usage with most other SPI devices. I think a few tries with the different SPI modes will find one that works.
Sensors / Re: ADC reading occasional non...
Last post by WattsThat - Today at 12:08 am
Based on the behavior of your #6, it sounds like noise injected into the 5 volt Arduino supply causing the analog variance. This is because this 5 volt supply is the Vref of the A/D convertor and is why Wawa was suggesting using the internal 1V reference.

Powering the display from a separate supply should prove out the theory. If you have a scope, now would be a good time to turn it on...
C'est le même que pour le tuto.
Project Guidance / Re: Adding Code?
Last post by networkman - Today at 12:06 am
Here's the thermocouple I'm using:
K Type Temperature Sensor 1M Cable 3x10x1000mm 0-600 Degree Thermocouple

Here's the MAX31855:
MAX31855 MAX6675 SPI K Thermocouple Temperature Sensor Module Board For Arduino

Here's the Arduino:
Geekcreit® Arduino Compatible UNO R3 ATmega16U2 AVR USB Development Main Board

Here are links to view the pieces:
https://www.banggood.com/3PCS-K-Type-Temperature-Sensor-1M-Cable-3x10x1000mm-0-600-Degree-Thermocouple-For-3D-Printer-p-1222248.html?rmmds=myorder&cur_warehouse=CN

https://www.banggood.com/3Pcs-MAX31855-MAX6675-SPI-K-Thermocouple-Temperature-Sensor-Module-Board-For-Arduino-p-1214684.html?rmmds=myorder&cur_warehouse=CN

https://www.banggood.com/Wholesale-Arduino-Compatible-R3-UNO-ATmega16U2-AVR-USB-Board-p-68537.html?rmmds=myorder&cur_warehouse=USA

Here's a pic of my project and a zoomed in pic of the MAX31855

I'm switching a small boost converter with a Mosfet IRF820B using the UNO. The converter is running series LEDs at about 20V. Source power 12V.
Problem: When I switch it with the Uno the converter output is stable and correct sometimes. On other times it goes up to about 30V which drives the LEDs too hard and the Mosfet heats up massively, drawing far too much current. The converter is in the earth leg.
If I turn the Mosfet on by directly connecting the gate to 5V it never happens.
Any pointers or ideas as to what is going on here and what I might try.
Help much appreciated
Andy
Français / Re: Sortie qui passe 1 une foi...
Last post by 68tjs - Today at 12:05 am
Mais pourquoi ne pas raccorder l'USB à un PC ?
Parce qu'un PC n'est pas toujours à coté.

J'ai tendance à penser que le retour de courant ne serait que de quelques nano Volts.
Ne pas oublier que le 5,00 V n'existe pas.
Les différents composants et modules doivent être alimentés et raccordés à d'autres modules avec des alim 5V +/- 5% c'est à dire entre 4,75 V et 5,25V.
Si l'USB du PC est à 4,75V et que le bloc alim est à 5,25V, sans protection entre les deux ce sera un peu plus que des nano ampères qui flingeront l'alim USB_PC. L'autre sens est aussi vrai mais un bloc alim se change facilement, pour le PC c'est généralement la carte mère qu'on change.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10