Silicon button pads?

Hi!
Since my french topic has not a lot of success I may try here:
I'm looking for silicon parts like http://www.sparkfun.com/commerce/product_info.php?products_id=7836 or Mini Button Pad Set - White - COM-08998 - SparkFun Electronics to push my pushbuttons.
But I don't find other nice ones... any idea? :slight_smile:

yeah i was looking at those earlier for my project; they look like some of the best options out there, but they are a bit expensive if you intend to buy a lot of them.

What do you need them for? or at least, what makes the sparkfun buttons inadaquate for your project? a bit more info could helm out with finding what you want =P

I am making a MIDI controller. With 6 faders et two note buttons.
I'll take the big while squares for the notes, but I also need preset buttons for switching between settings. So I need a minimum of 6 buttons for the settings.
If I use the round separated in two from Sparkfun, that looks like preset 1 and 2 are the same family, and I would like to avoid this!
(And yes, I don't need a lot of them but would have to buy two set for the three buttons I need.)

No suggestion there?

any luck here? i'm looking for pressure sensor with a nice sillicone button, instead of these momentary ones. i've seen both sparkfun pads. they seem nice enough.