Arduino uno programming over OTA with ESP8266

I dont can use the examples from WiFi link it dont verify, I can only use the examples from the beginner guide A Beginner's Guide to the ESP8266

i have the ip adress and with the AP sketch i cane connect with the ESP8266 but i dont have a Web-panel

Itsch:
I dont can use the examples from WiFi link it dont verify, I can only use the examples from the beginner guide A Beginner's Guide to the ESP8266

i have the ip adress and with the AP sketch i cane connect with the ESP8266 but i dont have a Web-panel

the examples in Pieters guide are for esp8266. WiFilLink is for MCU which uses esp8266 as WiFi adapter

I must first load the ArduinoFirmwareESP to the Esp8266 and then connect the Esp8266 as shield to the uno and load the example sketch to the uno ? i have did that but nothing comes at the monitor

Itsch:
I must first load the ArduinoFirmwareESP to the Esp8266 and then connect the Esp8266 as shield to the uno and load the example sketch to the uno ? i have did that but nothing comes at the monitor

the example has Serial.begin(115200) and in Serial Monitor you have 9600 baud set.

yes but with 115200 its the same

Itsch:
yes but with 115200 its the same

upload the firmware with "Erase Flash" option set to "Sketch + WiFi Settings". the firmware then should start in AP mode

Still the same problem

Itsch:
Still the same problem

so. Blink works, WiFi Scan works, WebClient example works, WiFiAccessPoint example works, AdvancedWebServer example works, but WiFiLink firmware doesn't work?

yes :confused:

so if you start the WiFiAccessPoint example you can find the AP in WiFi networks?

did you try to access the WiFiLink firmware web panel with the IP address printed by the WebClient example? it should get the same IP over DHCP

try the FSBrowser example with SPIFFS

yes the WiFiAcessPoint example works i have the AP and connection to the ip adress

the WebClient example is for a shild with Ethernet not with wifi ? i only can use the WiFi Client ?

what can i do with the FSBrowser eample ? i dont get a AP from this

Itsch:
yes the WiFiAcessPoint example works i have the AP and connection to the ip adress

the WebClient example is for a shild with Ethernet not with wifi ? i only can use the WiFi Client ?

what can i do with the FSBrowser eample ? i dont get a AP from this

yes WiFiClient or any other esp8266 example that prints the IP address assigned by the DHCP

make the FSBrowser example work.

I need the DHCP for FSBrowser ?

FSBrowser dosent work

Itsch:
I need the DHCP for FSBrowser ?

FSBrowser dosent work

did you upload SPIFFS data with the IDE plugin?

DHCP assigns IP addresses to devices. and the esp8266 should get the same IP address no matter what sketch it is running, (if the sketch doesn't use static IP address). so if you run one example with success and it prints the IP address, you will know it for the WiFiLink firmware (which doesn't print it)

the FSBrowser example should check if you can upload SPIFFS

Yes I Upload with SPIFFS but it don't work

That means SPIFFS Upload don't work ?

I don´t use an FTDI Adapter to connect with the ESP8266 i use the Arduino uno is this maybe a problem ?

Esp8266 Sketch Data Upload works, it runs to the 100%

but the sketches don,t work ?

or i need really v1.6 from the Arduino IDE ?

Itsch:
or i need really v1.6 from the Arduino IDE ?

I never used IDE older then 1.8

so you have some problem with SPIFFS. WiFiLink can work without SPIFFS only you can't use Web Panel to set it up. then you should add WiFi.begin(SSID, PASSWORD); into examples of WiFiLink

when you try the WiFi Link library examples, did you reconfigure the Uno/esp8266 connection to SoftwareSerial with RX to TX wiring?

i dont have a WiFi.begin example, yes i use 6,7 and upload to the uno ?

Itsch:
i dont have a WiFi.begin example, yes i use 6,7 and upload to the uno ?

char ssid[] = "xyz";            // your network SSID (name)
char pass[] = "abcd1234";        // your network password
int status = WL_IDLE_STATUS;     // the Wifi radio's status

void setup() {
  // initialize serial for debugging
  Serial.begin(115200);
  // initialize serial for ESP module
  Serial1.begin(9600);
  // initialize ESP module
  WiFi.init(&Serial1);

// check for the presence of the shield
  if (WiFi.status() == WL_NO_SHIELD) {
    Serial.println("WiFi shield not present");