Go Down

Topic: RGB LED Cube 8x8x8 (Read 363 times) previous topic - next topic

adrianalin

Heloo,

I've made a scacke for the 8x8x8 rgb led can antibody luck at it and tell me if it's correct ?
I'm not a electrician so i don't know what i'm duing :D
https://ufile.io/zjeof

PaulRB

Feb 11, 2018, 11:33 am Last Edit: Feb 11, 2018, 11:34 am by PaulRB
Please read the forum guidelines in the sticky post. No-one can help you from your post above. It is unintelligible and your "link" does not look safe.

adrianalin

@PaulRb tex for your replay !

ps smart ppl undestend me :D

PaulRB

@PaulRb tex for your replay !

ps smart ppl undestend me :D
Are you taking the piss?

Grumpy_Mike

@adrianalin - This is not a text speak forum, we use something called English here. English has a standard way of using words. It looks like English is not your first language so could you post in a section of the forum that would understand you.

wilykat

Please read the forum guidelines in the sticky post. No-one can help you from your post above. It is unintelligible and your "link" does not look safe.
I checked, it is a schematic file that loaded just fine in Eagle.  Unfamiliar link though, I would have used something like Dropbox or Google drive.

At a glance, it looks like someone is trying to make an 8x8x8 RGB LED cube but I couldn't help check it for problem. I only did 3x3x3 single color LED at the biggest (which can be done directly off Uno without shift register or drivers), and 8x8x8 RGB is outside my area of expertise.

Go Up