Project Example - Temp/Humidity sensors + LCD shield + Modbus communication

Hello,

I want to share with the community some projects that I made with my friend and university colleague. =)

First is a summary of libraries and examples on how to link Arduino and a SCADA system, such as Elipse SCADA or SCADABR.
It have all the required files to use Modbus Protocol in Arduino.
Google Codes link of the project: Google Code Archive - Long-term storage for Google Code Project Hosting.

The second project is a basic weather station using Arduino, LCD shield with programmable menus and temperature/humidity sensors.
The link to the project in google codes is: Google Code Archive - Long-term storage for Google Code Project Hosting.

Hope that will be useful for anyone. =)
Any improvements please reply here so everybody will see.

Thanks!
Willian

Thanks for sharing!

W've seen quite some weather stations on the forum but SCADA code is quite rare, thanks!

I want to make a system like scada as in: There is a server (arduino mega) it is connected to a slave (arduino uno) through Ethernet shields. and the website is available on arduino mega to view values.

Now i would like to add a temp sensor on the slave and display the value on the website. website is up and running but i want to implement MODBUS TCP between the server and slave, im stuck i dont knw how to start? A simple example for understanding? Any help would be great thanks.