make code smaller

@CrossRoads, thanks, some people just don't seem to read :~

wdvalenz wrote:
I made that, I am trying to use recursiveness, when the reading is not property done then I try to read once again.

If it fails it will do it again and again and again until the Arduino runs out of memory for the stack.
You will need to change how you do this. Re-code it to have a retry loop which can be specified to retry a number of times, such as 3.
If it doesn't succeed you return an error code and let the user know and put the Arduino into a specified condition.

Another thing you can do to help reduce your code it to use integer instead of floating point variables.
Then at the display output, you format your data to represent floating point by dividing by a scale factor.
For example, you declare 'float hum', and I assume this is humidity right?
Humidity can be represented as 0 to 1000 as an integer with a 0.1% resolution. Then to display it, simply divide by ten to have it scaled 0.0% to 100.0%.

The difference is that you work with it as an integer during your program and that can significantly reduce your program size and the available processor ram used in calculations. I often keep sensor data as, what is called, raw, that is raw ADC format, so 0 to 1023 and then have the function that does the displaying do the necessary scaling into what is called engineering units.

So, to summerise, try to make as much of your data munching using variables with integer format where possible.

How does the Davis weather station present its data on the serial channel, as strings or binary or key/value pairs or what?
What are the delimiters used to separate the data values from the Davis weather station? Again, more information!

Again, your commenting is lacking, it takes more work for me to understand your program, and I don't want to guess, so please comment.

Please be much more specific when you mention errors, not just

but whe I want to try adding the Logger it does nothing

That means absolutely nothing to me, and like I said before, I don't want or need to waste my time guessing all the time, please be much more accurate and specific with how you write.

Paul