Seeking Online Arduino Consultant for Hire

I would very much like to hire an Arduino software expert to work with me and teach me at the same time using Webex or the like. I have Webex. I would like to be online watching this expert write the code for my project and talking to me while doing it explaining things and teaching me too. I'd like this expert to either just get me started or see the project through to the end. It is a very simple project. I would like to do this today Friday March 29th anytime day or night, could even be at 3 AM for example, or tomorrow Saturday or Sunday. Right now would be great. The sooner the better. English or Spanish.

Alternately I would be happy to pay for just the code if fully commented.
If you are available and can help me online please indicate approximately how long you think this would take and what you would charge me. Or if you would like to supply just the code please let me what you would charge for just the code.

If this is not an appropriate use of the forum please forgive me and let me know!

The project:
Arduino Uno with 1602 LCD/Keypad shield.
I will put this in an enclosure with additional switches or buttons as necessary.

LCD Displays: "Set Time"
Using keypad user enters two digit number from 01 to 99 which is stored and shows on the LCD.
LCD Displays: " XX Start". XX is the two digit number.
When Start is pressed (On LCD keypad or separate switch) an output pin goes high.
LCD Displays: "Waiting"
When input signal pin goes high LCD simply shows 99 (if 99 was entered) and counts down for 99 minutes showing the countdown. At the end of the 99 minutes the output pin goes low.
LCD Displays "Finished".
Reset or other button brings it back to "Set Time".

Thanks,

Andrew Jason

Is there a link for this?
"1602 LCD/Keypad shield"

Thanks, will check it out when I get home.