Go Down

Topic: Arduino projector (Read 4505 times) previous topic - next topic

Fluffster

Hi.
I want to build a projector that runs off arduino. Not a laser projector and not a remote to control a projector but a projector itself. Any ideas will be great and I will answer any questions

AWOL

What does it project?
Water?
Foam?
Rocks?

Why does it need an Arduino?
"Pete, it's a fool looks for logic in the chambers of the human heart." Ulysses Everett McGill.
Do not send technical questions via personal messaging - they will be ignored.
I speak for myself, not Arduino.

Fluffster

It's need to project an image on to a white screen. Any robotic system will work it just needs to be built from scratch and needs to be run of a robotic system.

AWOL

This is an optics question, not an Arduino question, surely?
"Pete, it's a fool looks for logic in the chambers of the human heart." Ulysses Everett McGill.

Fluffster

I just need to make something that will show a picture that is at least 1m by 1m

AWOL

Again, I don't really see that this is an Arduino topic, unless you're using an Arduino to control the lathe that grinds the lens and/or mirrors.
Or were you thinking of a raster scan projector?

VeryBinary

You could use the Arduino to power a light bulb through a relay that sits under glass(that have your image on it) with a mirror that redirects the colors of the light?
But this could be a lot easier without the Arduino, A microcontroller could be useful if you want to transfer an image from onboard SD card onto a tv...

Or you could open up a projector that they [use/used to use] in school and toss it in there...

Go Up