Get hex from arduino ide?

Hello.

Is it possible to get file with hex code of my Wire script from arduino ide under ubuntu linux?

Yes. Enable verbose output, to see where the hex file is created. What are you planning to do with the hex file?

I've found very useful to write tiny programs with arduino ide. So i'm going to fill avr programmer with hex, compiled by arduino ide, because my arduino uno r3 doesn't want to work as isp programmer in any manner (i've tried: capacitor 100 uF between reset and +5V, resistor 110 - 220 ohm between reset and ground, cut off "reset-en" wire; all with arduino isp sketch from "examples").

(i've tried: capacitor 100 uF between reset and +5V, resistor 110 - 220 ohm between reset and ground, cut off "reset-en" wire; all with arduino isp sketch from "examples").

Did you try 10uF between reset and ground, or resistor between reset and +5V.

Also it would be a good idea to use version 0022, because there are some changes in the 1.00 that causes trouble

If you don't want to use an old version, take a look at this

http://arduino.cc/forum/index.php/topic,99394.0.html

i've tried all possible combinations of arduino ide version, arduino isp script and capacitors/resistors on different lines
it doesn't work - i get "programmer is not responding" of "programmer is out of sync" errors. =(

Finally, it works, thank you.
Was there an inchip defect or problem in electrical contacts, who knows. But i've replaced one chip with another and everything is fine for now.