ShiftPWM support topic. Latest update: Schematics, high power LED's, LED strips

Alright. I have done some further testing and some digging through the libraries code.

As previously stated setall and setone work exactly as expected. Onebyonefast and slow don't seem to output anything to the matrix but they do seem to be doing something and it eventually moves on to the next piece of code.

I do have a question about CShiftMatrixPWM.cpp, for the group by functions you have (for example the SetGroupOf3):

m_PWMValues[row*m_amountOfColumns,group*3]=v0;
m_PWMValues[row*m_amountOfColumns,group*3+1]=v1;
m_PWMValues[row*m_amountOfColumns,group*3+2]=v2;

From the setone function above, it looks like this:m_PWMValues[row*m_amountOfColumns+col]=value;Shouldn't the SetGroupOf3 function look more like:

m_PWMValues[(row*m_amountOfColumns)+(group*3)]=v0;
m_PWMValues[(row*m_amountOfColumns)+(group*3+1)]=v1;
m_PWMValues[(row*m_amountOfColumns)+(group*3+2)]=v2;

*Changed the "," to "+" and added the brackets (not sure if they are needed)
With the original code I couldn't get SetGroupOf3 to work. But with the modification it seemed to work fine for individual calls to it.
I did however have issues with the rainbow function. I had two main problems:

1. In my 16 row matrix, row 16 would only very occasionally have LED's on and they wouldn't stay on long at all. Where as the rest of the display was showing a slowly moving patern. (this was a non RGB matrix)
    2)If I upped the number of columns to max (I assume max LED's to still be 768??) meaning setting it to 6 SR's and 16 Rows. I would get the pattern for the first 5 rows then nothing until the 14th row. Again occasional light would light up briefly in the non working areas.

As I said though, individual calls to the SetGroupOf3 worked in all positions. So not sure what is going on there. I need to test the SetGroupOf3 as this were I want to go.

Thanks again Elco. If you have some time to look at it can you check if the above makes sense. If you make any modifications I am happy to try them out.