Microchip Sale @ AVNET

Arrived in my mailbox...

Ooh, 25% off a Saleae Logic Analyzer ... Not sure how much I'd really use one, but they're already pretty reasonable and they are way cool!

Haven't done business with Avnet before. Had to submit an RFQ.

I have never done anything personal with them, but their rep buys me lunch so thumbs up

I was looking at that as well.

Haven't done business with Avnet before.

I've done a bit of business with Avnet Express. Went well. They had ATtiny85s at a great price. (Trying to search was a huge pain.)

Hey Everyone,

I work at Avnet Express and I saw this Forum on Avnet’s Microchip sale. I wanted to extend you all a free freight shipping coupon code - AEBROCHURE13.

Note - You have to select FedEx 2-day under “shipping methods” and enter the coupon code (AEBROCHURE13) on the order summary page. That is one use per shopper but I hope that helps you all out!

@Jack – Do you remember what product it was that you needed an RFQ? All the pricing should be there for this microchip sale link. I can look into it for you if you can remember.

I appreciate any feedback anyone can give on the usability of Avnet Express and let me know if you have any questions!

Regards,
Jonathan

JonathanAVNET:
@Jack – Do you remember what product it was that you needed an RFQ? All the pricing should be there for this microchip sale link. I can look into it for you if you can remember.

Hi Jonathan, yes, it was the Saleae Logic Analyzer. Thought I submitted an RFQ on the AVNET site, just realized I hadn't heard anything back but too busy to follow up. If I need to resubmit, just let me know.

Regards ... Jack

I'm assuming that this offer is only valid for mainland US?

@Jack - TSAL0001...I think this is the part you were looking at. http://avnetexpress.avnet.com/store/em/EMController?term=Saleae+Logic+Analyzer&action=products&langId=-1&storeId=500201&catalogId=500201&hbxSType=&N=&filterButton=true Can you submit another RFQ? I'll forward this along to the person who handles those and make sure we get if quoted for you. I'm sorry about that.

@dannable - Actually Mainland US and Canada

JonathanAVNET:
@Jack - TSAL0001...I think this is the part you were looking at. http://avnetexpress.avnet.com/store/em/EMController?term=Saleae+Logic+Analyzer&action=products&langId=-1&storeId=500201&catalogId=500201&hbxSType=&N=&filterButton=true Can you submit another RFQ? I'll forward this along to the person who handles those and make sure we get if quoted for you. I'm sorry about that.

Yes, correct. Submitted another and IMed you with the RFQ name. Thanks!