AnalogRead() alway is 1023 with Ethernet shield

My name is Juan and I have a problem with a new Ethernet shield (ver 0056) and a temp sensor (LM35) and a humidity sensor (HIH-4000).

Those sensors are connected to a Duemilanuove analogs input and Arduino is configured in order to know analog values from sensors.

When I try to read the values from the analogs input with just the Duemilanuove I got them excelent, between 0-1023 (without formula conversion).

The problem appears when I try to read values with the new Ethernet shield + Duemilanuove. I can´t read values because all values are always 1023. I don´t change the code inside Arduino.

I checked with a voltmeter if it was a problem with tensions, but I could see it was correct all the time. I tested the Ethernet example and didn´t work.

Could be a problem with input voltage? I use it with a PC/USB supply.

I will appreciate all kind of information.

Thanks!
Regards,
Juan

What analog pins are you using and does it still occur if you change them?

try to not use an external power supply and see if that makes it work. I just got light sensor / temp sensor / ping and lcd working properly by not using an external power supply, but by using the arduino 5v. I was also previously getting 1023 (=5v) reading before I switched. do you have a photo of your setup?

I use all the pins and still occurs if I change them. All the pins have the same behaviour.

phase2tony:
try to not use an external power supply and see if that makes it work. I just got light sensor / temp sensor / ping and lcd working properly by not using an external power supply, but by using the arduino 5v. I was also previously getting 1023 (=5v) reading before I switched. do you have a photo of your setup?

I'm not using a external supply right now, I think should be a possibility. Iwill try to send a photo of the setup in the next days...

Sorry guys about the delay, but the project started to work fine because I changed the ethernet shield. It could be a problem with the analog pins of the ethernet I bought.

Thanks a lot!
Bye